Post-Game Talk: King Cullen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I was being sarcastic. The "better team" part flew over your head.
Oh, now you were being sarcastic. :eyeroll:

I'm not even trying to defend the Rangers here. I've said a million times I think they're a pretty mediocre team.

It's just such an absurd thing to say. Every good team that's ever existed does some embarrassing shit over the course of 82 games.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Rangers are too passive and soft. They are mentally weak. Teams like that don’t win in the playoffs. They either lose in round 1 or miss the playoffs.
If this team misses the playoffs, they need to be relegated to Chelsea f***ing Piers.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Outside of some bad lapses which happen every night to every team, they're playing a bit less loose.

In doing so, they're back to scoring once a game. They can't play cohesive hockey and also score. There isn't enough talent.

It's either this or play shinny and give up 60 shots.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
It's 100% true.

I know most people hate Gallant but the team looks exactly the same now as they did last season. Which, of course, shouldn't be surprising to anyone with a brain because the roster is the same (or worse) and 95% of NHL coaches are essentially the same as one another.

They got the mid-season coaching change bump at the beginning of the season and now it's worn off.
Nothing about this team is surprising. Good or bad.

Lmfaooooooooooo thats incredible.

But yeah I agree. This is not even a FIRE LAVI criticism either cause I think he's fine. But we basically just kept the band together and changed which old guy in a suit tells the boys to get pucks deep.

I'm actually not particularly mad or doomering either cause this is a little bit closer to the team I expected heading into October than what we got.

So it goes.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Oh, now you were being sarcastic. :eyeroll:

I'm not even trying to defend the Rangers here. I've said a million times I think they're a pretty mediocre team.

It's just such an absurd thing to say. Every good team that's ever existed does some embarrassing shit over the course of 82 games.

And we've had this talk before: they have been playing like shit since the Edmonton game.

Now we can add long stretches of a game where they aren't generating shit.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Just tell me when Chytil will be back. I think I'll stop watching until then.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
we need to sign Perry really badly. Drury should use every cap dollar he has to sign him.

Perry just came from Tampa. He doesn’t want to play for this team of sissy’s. Canes or Boston I bet

Reactions: Tob

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Laf has had so many chances to stand out and take the next step and show that he can do it himself, but he can't. He just can't. Game on his stick and he chokes again.

I like the kid and he's playing well and is very important player on the team but just can't score. Funny he should have scored a great goal on the PP but of course it hit the crossbar. I just once want one of those to not hit the post.

Reactions: ReddestRum

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
This season Quick >>> Igor.
Yes I was being sarcastic because Quick managed to not lose by 3 like the mental midget. I low key hope Igor doesn't turn it around so they don't overpay him. I don't care if he's Vezina caliber again after that, and I'm not even saying he's bad, but not paying this headcase would be a blessing for the franchise.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Hopefully to play him with Fox and just let the Trouba pair die in the shadow realm.

Is playing with Fox going to make him play with an ounce of urgency? Because that’s the real problem.

Boston is a team of sissies that would be regarded as the biggest chokers in pro sports if Tim Thomas didn't get hot one year. Just saying.

No argument from me but perception is reality in the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad