Confirmed with Link: Kimmo Timonen to Hawks for 2015 2nd and 2016 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel X

The Kentucky Colonel
Nov 16, 2013
Louisville
Probably won't happen given veteran hierarchy, but I think it would be neat to see Toews to Kimmo to Teuvo. That being said I don't give a damn what happens as long as we win.

I think there's an unwritten rule about those who haven't had it getting it first, with vets being top priority.

Toews > KT > Vermette > Deji > kids > regulars

Could be entirely wrong though.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I think there's an unwritten rule about those who haven't had it getting it first, with vets being top priority.

Toews > KT > Vermette > Deji > kids > regulars

Could be entirely wrong though.

Rozi in a wheelchair/on crutches may get it before some of the other players.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
I don't think he played a shift in the third.

Doesn't matter
Tremendous career and Going out on top as a Stanley cup Champ!

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
I got teary eyed once you could see Toews yell out for Timmo to lift the cup. What a last 2 years of a great career. Goes out on top and overcame a ton.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Thanks all. Great congratulations to all Chicago fans! Thanks for letting me ride the Kimmo bandwagon on your gamethreads. :)

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
What a moment and huge respect for Toews for doing that.
I've been a fan of Timonen for years and he has been huge for us finns for years and years and see him go out like this, great great moment, game ended 6am but it was worth it like every game has been :handclap: :handclap: :)

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Genuinely happy for Timmo. Great to see him finally get his cup.

And **** the haters. Short of one tough series against an Anaheim team that seemed hell-bent on breaking him in half, he was solid every time he was on the ice.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
He was physically manhandled against the ducks. But he did what was asked and wasn't so exploited this series

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Still a bad trade....but who cares. I'm really happy to see Timonen lift the Cup. Was a great player for this league during his career. Can't get better than this. Totally deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad