Rumor: Khokhlachev is going back to Russia

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Can Benning still give Boston a promising prospect like Subban and a pick for this guy??? He neeeeeeeds him :laugh:

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
Not that I don't think it's true, but the rumor is coming from a rag piece in Russian gossip.

Hopefully he is traded at the draft to a team that will give him a shot at making their roster like NJ.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Bruins didn't give this kid a shot and he earned one with his play in the AHL the last 2 years. Should have moved him.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Fantastic prospect development. Does not work in the current world anymore.

Should have given the kid his shot and upped his trade value.

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
Bruins didn't give this kid a shot and he earned one with his play in the AHL the last 2 years. Should have moved him.

Agreed, 3 very successful seasons in the AHL and a mere 9 NHL games in that span. Don't blame him and I wish him the best. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back in the next few years though.

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
That's too bad. I felt like all he needed was a move to a team that needs centers and he'd break out, but that never happened

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
what's not adding up.... he appeared to have dominated the AHL but only got 9 games over 3 years with the Bruins??

don't know enough about the situation to understand why.. is it a case of too good for AHL, not good enough for NHL? I don't see how he got an honest shot in anyway.

no wonder he's leaving.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
what's not adding up.... he appeared to have dominated the AHL but only got 9 games over 3 years with the Bruins??

don't know enough about the situation to understand why.. is it a case of too good for AHL, not good enough for NHL? I don't see how he got an honest shot in anyway.

no wonder he's leaving.

He is 5'9" and 180, that's why.

His talent is undeniable, and he might be able to transition that talent to the NHL. Not surprising his chances of doing so we're limited in Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00