KHL Coverage in North America and Europe

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Surely using the KHL app on android or iOS would combat this?

I've just checked my account on KHL website, but it won't show me the page to subscribe to this season? I can only see my past purchases
I think that for now the subscription for the season is not available yet. No idea about the app and the payments there, but maybe they can come up with some solution.

Reactions: Rigafan

eal

Sep 5, 2014
Someone recommended etvnet.com to me. It is a Canadian-based service that broadcasts Russian television, including Match TV and the KHL channel. Is anyone else familiar with this service?

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
It was announced that the subscribing on the website will be now done through the Yandex.Plus platform, but as far as I understand that platform works only in Russia and CIS countries.

kometa

@pucksport
Oct 6, 2011
Markranstaedt, Saxony
So they have the new offer with Yandex Plus for russian subscribers active now for 1.990 RUB yearly.

As a foreigner it is still not possible to subscribe with a western credit card. But I just found a way to buy the offer. For that I installed the KHL app at my Android device, logged in to my account and there is the possibility to pay for single games and montly or yearly passes for one team or all games. Just ordered the yearly pass for all matches for 33,99€ with payment via my google account. After that the webstream works as well again also at my desktop PC at home.

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
So they have the new offer with Yandex Plus for russian subscribers active now for 1.990 RUB yearly.

As a foreigner it is still not possible to subscribe with a western credit card. But I just found a way to buy the offer. For that I installed the KHL app at my Android device, logged in to my account and there is the possibility to pay for single games and montly or yearly passes for one team or all games. Just ordered the yearly pass for all matches for 33,99€ with payment via my google account. After that the webstream works as well again also at my desktop PC at home.
How do you manage to watch via your desktop?

Nevermind I can see my subscrption now on desktop thanks for the info regarding the app!

Reactions: kometa

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Watched CSKA Moscow and Spartak Moscow play to a 2-2 game with OT looming...CSKA played almost the whole OT with the goaltender pulled...interesting strategy...CSKA badly out shoot Spartak and Sergei Plotnikov scored the winner...PS With 6 minutes left in the game noticed how full out the teams were in trying to score the next goal whereas the boring NHL teams play for the tie...really enjoy watching KHL games...the NHL is the better League? Well some teams are good but without the Russian Stars and Super-Stars as well as the all the other European Stars what is the NHL then...not the Best League in the World...Sure would like to see a Super League with a European Champion playing an NHL Stanley Cup Champ for a World Cup? Could even be a 8 game series with Goals for and Goals against tallied? Another thing I've noticed is the beautiful new Buildings being built and played in the KHL,wow!!!I'm watching every morning as soon as I get up as the KHL unfolds 8-12 Time Zones away

Attachments

• Matvei-Michkov--1200x721.jpg
    Matvei-Michkov--1200x721.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 4
  • tretiak6klein.jpg
    tretiak6klein.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Watched CSKA Moscow and Spartak Moscow play to a 2-2 game with OT looming...CSKA played almost the whole OT with the goaltender pulled...interesting strategy...CSKA badly out shoot Spartak and Sergei Plotnikov scored the winner...PS With 6 minutes left in the game noticed how full out the teams were in trying to score the next goal whereas the boring NHL teams play for the tie...really enjoy watching KHL games...the NHL is the better League? Well some teams are good but without the Russian Stars and Super-Stars as well as the all the other European Stars what is the NHL then...not the Best League in the World...Sure would like to see a Super League with a European Champion playing an NHL Stanley Cup Champ for a World Cup? Could even be a 8 game series with Goals for and Goals against tallied? Another thing I've noticed is the beautiful new Buildings being built and played in the KHL,wow!!!I'm watching every morning as soon as I get up as the KHL unfolds 8-12 Time Zones away
That goaltender strategy in OT is a "trade mark" of CSKA coach Sergey Fedorov, he likes to play that way. :) They lost to Kunlun in OT with empty net goal, watch

Last edited:
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Watched SKA ST Pete's play Sibir Novosibirsk today and like Khusnutdinov's game and of course Nikishin he's going to be a helluva D-man that isn't afraid of Rushing the puck!The "sky" is the Limit! As for young Marat like to see him score 20 goals on consecutive years before entertaining any other Options

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
yes, his first goals & points in the KHL.
Really like watching KHL and following different Players and Teams and coaches like Igor Larionov and what he's doing and how he wants his team to play! Enjoy watching all the passing the Russian players engage in...I bet Half the KHL players in the right environment could play in the NHL...Recently the Russians have produced Goaltenders for Pro ranks like never before and they keep coming...

Reactions: vorky

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Really like watching KHL and following different Players and Teams and coaches like Igor Larionov and what he's doing and how he wants his team to play! Enjoy watching all the passing the Russian players engage in...I bet Half the KHL players in the right environment could play in the NHL...Recently the Russians have produced Goaltenders for Pro ranks like never before and they keep coming...
Yeah, the level of publicity for Larionov is huge right now. I just hope he doesn't end up in SKA, that would be the end of what everyone is excited about.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Watched Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod against Dynamo Moscow and didn't like the pushing,wrestling and fighting of Russia players...let the moron Canadian players fight amongst each other they are mostly bastards...Russians are Russians and are better than that...our Sports are the reflection of our Society don't let it spiral into more Chaos and hated

eal

Sep 5, 2014
So I managed to successfully subscribe to KHL TV in the USA through the app using Apple Pay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad