KHL Coverage in North America and Europe

eal

Sep 5, 2014
I couldn't actually find the livestreams on Portable.TV. Did anyone else get anything to work?

eal

Sep 5, 2014
El Salvador, if that doesn't work switch to onhockey website.

Hmm, whatever I set the VPN to I see no On-demand playoff games and get no live streams. All I see is what I screenshot above.' The result is the same whether I am using a web browser or the Portable TV App.

eal

Sep 5, 2014
With ESPN ceasing coverage of the KHL and Portable.TV shutting down, I'm wondering if KHL TV works in the USA? I have NordVPN but I know some streaming services detect such things.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
With ESPN ceasing coverage of the KHL and Portable.TV shutting down, I'm wondering if KHL TV works in the USA? I have NordVPN but I know some streaming services detect such things.
Does not work without VPN. My workaround was camping in Mexico to purchase via Apple(might not work right now) then logging in on my computer.

eal

Sep 5, 2014
Using a VPN and setting my location as Serbia I have been able to watch many of the playoff games on the Russian network Match TV.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
In USA, can purchase/watch games on KHL app without VPN.

Just bought a game, currently watching Traktor crush Salavet Yulaev

Jhole

Mar 24, 2022
KHL playoff games live and full replays on KHL YouTube channel as of yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rigafan

eal

Sep 5, 2014
What is the best way to watch KHL in the USA this season? Does KHL TV work ok?

kometa

@pucksport
Oct 6, 2011
Markranstaedt, Saxony
Credit cards from western banks don't work anymore via the Payture payment service which is used by the KHL website. Any idea, maybe to get a virtual Mir-credit card? My for that research wasn't succesfull so far.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Credit cards from western banks don't work anymore via the Payture payment service which is used by the KHL website. Any idea, maybe to get a virtual Mir-credit card? My for that research wasn't succesfull so far.
Not sure. Maybe YooMoney (formerly known as Yandex Money)

But there is that - ЮMoney
"According to new Russian legislation, users from countries other than Russia must complete the identification process in order to send and receive transfers and make payments at online stores worldwide.

For example, you can send a notarized application by mail.

Learn more about ways to complete the identification process on the full version of our site.
"

Reactions: kometa

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
You were saying?
Not going to fold immediately. However, Russia is losing the war badly, and it is only a matter of time that the pinch is felt for all Russians, not just the disadvantaged and minorities. The league, even if it survives, will never be the same. Trust for Russia is back to where it was in the early 80s, when the USSR was in existence.

This could be the worst thing that has happened to Russia in it's history.

eal

Sep 5, 2014
The KHL pre-season is well underway and most games are available liv and on-demand on clubs respective YouTube channels. For those of us living overseas it is nice to be able to follow games so easily. Presumably once the regular season starts we will returned to illegal streams and trying to get around geoblocks and sanctions!

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
The KHL pre-season is well underway and most games are available liv and on-demand on clubs respective YouTube channels. For those of us living overseas it is nice to be able to follow games so easily. Presumably once the regular season starts we will returned to illegal streams and trying to get around geoblocks and sanctions!
Just a note, KHL is reportedly negotiating to move KHL Game Center (streaming) to 3rd party (OTT platform), likely Yandex.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Geoblock is there no more on the KHL website, but the issue is that to buy the subscription you need to have a card that is working in Russia.

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Geoblock is there no more on the KHL website, but the issue is that to buy the subscription you need to have a card that is working in Russia.
Surely using the KHL app on android or iOS would combat this?

I've just checked my account on KHL website, but it won't show me the page to subscribe to this season? I can only see my past purchases

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00