KHL attendance 2014/2015

golov

Mar 4, 2015
Sorry, I don't really have time for that atm. You can click on the legend and see only the teams you're interested in. When you disable teams through the legend, it will also update the average/total attendance for the league which I've found pretty interesting.

loppa*

Sorry, I don't really have time for that atm. You can click on the legend and see only the teams you're interested in. When you disable teams through the legend, it will also update the average/total attendance for the league which I've found pretty interesting.

Hm, yes, you are right. It is interesting to put Dinamo Minsk and then just one more team. I am doing that for all of them, and it's interesting. Riga has some insane volatility for example. Others , like ak bars are also volatile, but not the extent of Riga...

Admiral is funny, a straight line.

Oh, and vityaz & yurga suck so bad!

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
and look at Medvescak, from top 15 spot to almost 50th spot... declining in attendance since joined the khl

loppa*

and look at Medvescak, from top 15 spot to almost 50th spot... declining in attendance since joined the khl

But they played a very important role in attracting some north americans to the league... plus, they are on a three year contract.

Ivan94

Jun 1, 2013
Germany
They canceled them because unlike last season, they were not able to sell out their regular arena. Attendance was that bad.

they canceled it because this year they didn't get the rent of arena for free from the city.

with the arena rent it's too expensive to finance it with ticket sales.

loppa*

they canceled it because this year they didn't get the rent of arena for free from the city.

with the arena rent it's too expensive to finance it with ticket sales.

Which they did not because why would the city give them such a thing like that when they can't sell out Dom sportova? They did not come close to selling out Dom sportova this season, if I am not mistaken. You can't justify a huge arena when the small one does not sell out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad