Kessel's Cup Day in Toronto today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Phil Kessel is a fine human being. Some people ITT should be feeling at least a little bit ashamed right about now.

Congrats Phil!

Mad Brills*

IF he was 3 years younger he could've stayed, but didn't fit within a rebuild.

Congrats!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Huh? Phil and Dion are buds, pretty sure Dion has Kessel over to his PEI place every summer.

I recall endless debates where people were reading Kessels lips after he spoke to Phaneuf on the ice. Priceless memory.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I recall endless debates where people were reading Kessels lips after he spoke to Phaneuf on the ice. Priceless memory.

Yeah. A couple players yelled at each other during a game and people overreacted.

Happens at every level of hockey. You're angry with your friend for one shift, and forget about in a minute later.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK

So Elisha Cuthbert is going? I can assume lupul won't make it:sarcasm:

Also regarding kessel Phaneuf I remember kessel sticking up to Phaneuf against the media. Cool moment seeing him stick up for a bud against ruthless media.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Love Phil.

Was ecstatic when he won the Cup. What a moment that was. And now he brings the Cup to Sick Kids'. What a great guy. Wish him even more success now.

Also, this shows he truly did love Toronto. He's always welcome here.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Congrats PHIL!!!!! What a nice gesture bringing it to sicks kids, a really selfless thing to do.

What happened to his hand? Nagging injury from the post season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad