Keith Yandle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM7

Apr 14, 2012
I can't believe he hasn't even scored a goal yet. WTF?

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yandle have a great game so far - I really like his passes. :nod:

Last edited:

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
He looked a little bit nervous in the beginning of the game which is to be expected. He's looked really good after that.

jskramer83

Nov 11, 2011
pleased with the way he played. Its going to probably take about 10 games for him to really feel comfortable.

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
His passes are effortless. You can see how he scores so much on the PP. Made some good defensive plays too. I was expecting Boyle-esque defense out of him.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Really liked what i saw. Tiny sample size and all, but he hasn't even been at a practice with the Rangers yet. Once he gets comfortable and gets to know the system, our players, etc.. those passes of his are going to find outlets, im sure :)

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Eh. He had an okay game, but he didn't fight anyone. When we start playing actual good teams (like those rugged, TUFF teams in the West), how are we supposed to beat them with Keith "Charmin" Yandle?

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Really solid game considering the circumstances. Didn't try to do too much, just made smart plays with a few really nice passes thrown in for good measure. Excited to see how he can improve the PP after they get to practice.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Happy with his performance last night.

Yeah, absolutely, the (-1) didn't reflect his overall performance, because he had a good game. And I'm very excited what Keith Yandle can do for us Rangers in the coming months.

Last edited:

AVsTimeOut

Jan 31, 2012
AV's Gum Retailer.
-1 last night? Terrible Trade!

On a serious note, he played like that and he's just getting acclimated to the team. I can't wait to see what this guy does when he's comfortable in the system. We haven't had this kind of dman in a lonnnnnngggg time.

Oh, and those passes <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad