Karlsson's Season and Future Part II: E-Bay Watch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
What I'm most curious about is, if Methot isn't the answer because he wants too much money or because of his back, which players are people on this board ok with trading in order to land someone who could play with Karlsson: Lazar? I think I'd be ok if the guy coming back was a surefire bet but it would still be a pain

We lucked out with Methot, the guy is a number 3 at very best but he's capable of being a 2 with a guy like Karlsson

We don't need to target a number 2, just someone we think could handle being Erik's partner because that should be a lot cheaper

We may not have a choice. Methot's back (or whatever it is) is a huge concern. I just can't see giving the guy a contract that's more than 2 years.

At the same time, I don't want to constantly have to cycle partners with Erik. We may have no choice but to give up a good piece(s) for a solid partner.

Only players/picks off the table: Turris, Lehner, Ryan, Zibby, Cowen, 2015 first rounder

BigBush*

We may not have a choice. Methot's back (or whatever it is) is a huge concern. I just can't see giving the guy a contract that's more than 2 years.

At the same time, I don't want to constantly have to cycle partners with Erik. We may have no choice but to give up a good piece(s) for a solid partner.

Only players/picks off the table: Turris, Lehner, Ryan, Zibby, Cowen, 2015 first rounder

I'd prefer to target a D in free agency. Hopefully someone will sign in Ottawa to play with EK.

And Ceci should be far, far ahead of Cowen on the untouchable list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad