Kane Saga: Law & Order Episode V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithsteeth

Nov 10, 2013
I have to say, it's really disgusting how badly some of these people want Kane to be guilty.

Look, the guy may be a drunken tool sometimes, but it's not like he's ever done anything worse than any other 20 something kid.

It's pathetic that people are still trying to twist things at this point

HawksandLove

Aug 12, 2015
I have to say, it's really disgusting how badly some of these people want Kane to be guilty.

Look, the guy may be a drunken tool sometimes, but it's not like he's ever done anything worse than any other 20 something kid.

If he had not beat up that cab driver this would have never had happened.

Im not saying its right. NOT at all but things just follow you...

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois

Who wants Kane to be guilty? Haven't encountered one person saying anything to that effect.

Guilty or not, in my opinion, his act is wearing thin. Not thin past repair, but thin.

The Hawks organization values public perception so Kane needs to stop with any shenanigans.

Kane could turn out innocent of rape, but I doubt he was an angel in the situation. Who knows though.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
There's plenty of mouth breathers anywhere and anyone who was "supporting" Kane or whatever prior to the recent events is kind of screwy. My entire mindset from the start has been "wow, I hope that isn't true but let's see if it is, and it is, **** him."

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Bernstein will be live at 9 with the latest update on Kane and Patrick Sharp's bowel activity. Giangreco will be up after that with his slam dunk sources in Buffalo, Timmy Graham.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
There's plenty of mouth breathers anywhere and anyone who was "supporting" Kane or whatever prior to the recent events is kind of screwy. My entire mindset from the start has been "wow, I hope that isn't true but let's see if it is, and it is, **** him."

Yup. I just never see the point in jumping to a side with virtually no evidence.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Rather it should be The Kane Saga:Law and Disorder....Wow! AND all the Madame Lafarge off with his head /all women are victims and all men are rapist pigs gang and their ilk can now eat crow with egg splashed all.over their faces..this joke farce of a case has gone off the rails into looney land a circus of lies and innuendo all directed at poor Patrick Kane who emerges as the real victim.here...obviously a plot for the loot from the getgo and they thought getting a criminal charge would boost their chances of either a lucrative settlement or a won in a civil case to follow..Now it sure looks like it was a plot against Kane from the getgo camp is vindicated...lies and frauds from the accuser and her entourage such that even her lawyer finally saw the light of truth here.. And all the suspend Kane crowd now must grovel.in the dust as their politically correct support the woman's version is turned into a shambles and the clearly innocent Kane is revealed as the real truth teller
.Now if Kane is smart he should announce he will sell the movie rights and turn all profits from a movie 50% to support rwomen's rape help centres and 50% to help defend seemingly innocent men accused of rape where no evidence links them to any conclusion they comitted it..That way Kane helps both true "victims" because as we know there are women who are really raped by men and there also are men who some women try to frame for rape to eventually get huge settlements or convictions followed by civil court wins which are nearly automatic if there is a criminal judgement in court. Both types of victims need help and Kane could restore PR points if he donated profits from this bizarre case made into a movie to such causes.

Given this startling turn of events in favour of Kane ...the D.A. should drop the investigation of Kane ...immediately and instead start prosecution 9f the fraudster girl and/or her family or accomplices in the plot.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
Michael Traikos ✔@Michael_Traikos
Key point that attorney Thomas Eoannou made: Wednesday's press conference was held at the accuser's family's request.

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois
She's gross. Not as gross as the people who have been backing Kane blindly, but still gross. She really wants this rape to have happened.

No, she isn't.

Read her twitter. It's disgusting. Not her. She never vilified Kane and doesn't owe an apology.

She has been clear all along that this case is individual and she doesn't know if Kane is guilty or not.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
Jared S. Hopkins @JaredSHopkins
Kanes lawyer Paul Cambria: "At this point there is nothing that can be believed from that side." Said whoever responsible should b indicted

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
She's gross. Not as gross as the people who have been backing Kane blindly, but still gross. She really wants this rape to have happened.

barely any of us backed Kane blindy. If we could go back to the other thread, most of us in the beginning were pissed, angry with him, but as it went on, and facts came out, people started to change their tune.

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013
Dicaro is having a mini meltdown on twitter now. She's really upset about this news.

Keithsteeth

Nov 10, 2013
Who wants Kane to be guilty? Haven't encountered one person saying anything to that effect.

Guilty or not, in my opinion, his act is wearing thin. Not thin past repair, but thin.

The Hawks organization values public perception so Kane needs to stop with any shenanigans.

Kane could turn out innocent of rape, but I doubt he was an angel in the situation. Who knows though.

The main board thread is full of people claiming this means nothing and doesn't do anything to exonerate Kane.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Julie DiCaro retweeted Joey Epps
Rape culture. Julie DiCaro added,

Joey Epps @joey_epps
@JulieDiCaro @sportsmockery @SarahSpain hey Gals, maybe go after the gold digger now like you did Kane. She just brought women back 100 yrs.

Can someone explain to me how this is rape culture? Granted I haven't gotten my doctorate in internet social justice, but isn't rape culture saying it was the victim's fault a rape occurred (e.g., she was dressing like she wanted it, she shouldn't have been drunk, etc.)? Saying an accusation that looks (increasingly) unlikely to be true is rape culture how?

Keithsteeth

Nov 10, 2013
barely any of us backed Kane blindy. If we could go back to the other thread, most of us in the beginning were pissed, angry with him, but as it went on, and facts came out, people started to change their tune.

Exactly... personally the longer we went without an arrest the more I tended to believe Kane was not going to be indicted. When the DNA evidence was released I figured the case was close to over.

Every single piece of actual evidence that has come to light favors Kane's side of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia