Kane Saga: Law & Order Episode V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I can't believe the fantastical story of the corrupt PD destroying evidence and then botching the cover up wasn't true

Nothingman*

I can't believe the fantastical story of the corrupt PD destroying evidence and then botching the cover up wasn't true

If you read the main board80% thought it was true yesterday. LOL those ******* all the way to the bottom of this bottle of wine I am on.

wafflecones

Sep 16, 2015
Can there be a criminal case after this? Kane's lawyers now have so much leverage. Is the mother lying to him about the bag concrete enough reason for him to drop this case? I get it from an image standpoint, but he doesn't represent her mother?

I have a feeling that the DA tomorrow will be able prove that the claim of evidence tampering is an intentional lie.

Where is Broadway Jay? haha

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Cracks me up that the same people howling to not repeat the accuser's name are the same people who have been dragging Kane's name through the mud for the last month without knowing ANYTHING concrete.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
If I recall, I heard somewhere that the lawyer could get in serious trouble for what he said initially about the bag / the claims that he made. He may be distancing himself as much as possible now to make sure he doesn't get in trouble.

HawksandLove

Aug 12, 2015
If I recall, I heard somewhere that the lawyer could get in serious trouble for what he said initially about the bag / the claims that he made. He may be distancing himself as much as possible now to make sure he doesn't get in trouble.

Good lawyer!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Keithsteeth

Nov 10, 2013

I can't believe so many people bought that. The state of critical thinking skills in this country is extremely scary. The main board thread is a total ****show.

I mean, anyone with half a brain figured the bag was a fake from the beginning right?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Cambria is somewhere tonight with a stog and a bottle of scotch drinking out of his hustler mug.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
@stevekass2
@AndyKushner34 @ByTimGraham @davekirst Credibility is pretty important to a grand jury looking for any reason to ascertain reasonable doubt

Tim Graham retweeted Steve Kass
At what point would a potential victim's MOTHER'S credibility impact whether a rape occurred?

Why would the mother make up a story then?

Glacial

Jan 8, 2013
Many people need to go away...

Yep, any journalist, reporter, or radio show host/personnel that would be on anything considered a news station of any sort that was not showing impartiality in the reporting. They did their profession a disservice.

Keithsteeth

Nov 10, 2013
Can there be a criminal case after this? Kane's lawyers now have so much leverage. Is the mother lying to him about the bag concrete enough reason for him to drop this case? I get it from an image standpoint, but he doesn't represent her mother?

I have a feeling that the DA tomorrow will be able prove that the claim of evidence tampering is an intentional lie.

Where is Broadway Jay? haha

There may be a criminal case.... but not involving Patrick Kane

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois
If Kane was set up, then I'm really glad for him. He would have been put through a lot and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

That said, a lot of fans (no one is getting accused of anything here on this forum) from twitter need to take a long look at themselves still. The entire #isupport88 situation was and... still is ridiculous and is really twisted.

We'll see, it appears its possible for Kane to legitimately get shown to be innocent. It is so weird that the attorney just ... quit.

Crazy. Maybe it was a hoax and he doesn't want to risk disbarment?

I have no idea, honestly.

Kane still needs to mature... the Hawks won't put up with him putting himself in these bad situations anymore. If he is indeed innocent, he will get off (and should) this time. Hopefully, and I think I speak for most here, he will learn a LOT from this situation.

No, it isn't ok to be a wreckless party boy at 26. You are a member of the blackhawks and your public image is very important. The Hawks will let you go if you pull a stunt from here on out.

I just hope most fans realize that no one ever convicted Kane. It didn't have anything to do with that. Even if he is innocent, supporting him the way some did before facts arose was juvenile to say the least.

Hope I didn't talk in circles. MY MIND IS BLOWN RIGHT NOW.

HawksandLove

Aug 12, 2015
She is horrible. She is begging for him to be guilty so she can say I told you so it seems.

Most of the Chicago media had him guilty.

They are just idiots.

Could never seperate the moron from a rapist.

Huge difference from being immature to violent rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad