Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
http://nbcchi.com/77Fn8em

whoa

“I have no longer confidence in manner and means that bag came to my office,” said attorney Thomas J. Eoannou.

What is that implying?

Basically saying the one who presented this story to him and bag (Family of accuser) are liars

Not calling the actual accuser a liar but if mother found bag and brought it to him it doesn't take much connecting of dots

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I don't know if this girl was raped or not but if her mother is spinning a story to gain sympathy or contest the DNA results casts serious credibility concerns. I wonder if the DA still pursued charges, if this situation could be brought in for credibility. What a mess. The DA just about has to drop this tomorrow.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
If the mother did do this, she can technically be facing charges with lying to investigators in an ongoing investigation, right?

On top of that, lawyer flat out said her name on live tv

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
The camera kept going after he walked away. Reporter said "Well, I think this might be the end of it". I tend to agree. The lawyer quitting on his client in the 8th inning, idk. He dodged the question about how anything she said to him can be taken as credible, he said independent of each other. Not how the court will see it, imo.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
The criminal case is effectively over. At this juncture, I hope Kane decides not to settle. Total exoneration. Please note, in no way am I implying Kane is utterly blameless in this sorry saga.

Glacial

Jan 8, 2013
:amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

Can those of us who missed the press conference get a summary of what was said in it?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
And of course, Tim Graham just says taht we are back to where we were 2 days ago before this whole bag situation. Please, the mother isn't credible, does the apple fall far from the tree? Doubt it.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Where are all the retweets at on twitter tonight? Not the same type of enthusiasm from Chicago beat writers as yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad