Confirmed with Link: Kadri Suspended 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
With or without Kadri we still lost.
Four game sweep is likely.
Sounds bad, but it's good for the management to re-asses the players.

(((Or how much SAY Babcock has in the roster))) Should be next to none with regards to trades and if staff think guys like Komarov are done, they should pull him off the team.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Gtfo
This series would be different with 43 in the line up

Well... lost by 4 each night.

And... whose fault is it that he isn't in the line up?

Look forward to an offseason discussion regarding his future. For now, let's focus on the guys that are actually playing.

great

Apr 14, 2018
Well... lost by 4 each night.

And... whose fault is it that he isn't in the line up?

Look forward to an offseason discussion regarding his future. For now, let's focus on the guys that are actually playing.
I don’t think they will trade him if that’s what you are implying, he is still valuable. If he gets calmer and controls his anger it will be benificial.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I don’t think they will trade him if that’s what you are implying, he is still valuable. If he gets calmer and controls his anger it will be benificial.

A defenseman has to come from somewhere. Who else can they move to get one?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
You've been singing the same song for about three years now. It's time for you to accept that management doesn't see things the same way you do and move on.

Well we do have that quote from the coach.

Anyways, you know where I stand. Head shots... repeated... be it Ryan Hollweg or this guy... have no place.

It's an offseason discussion. I'd rather talk about the players on the ice.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

Anyways, you know where I stand. Head shots... repeated... be it Ryan Hollweg or this guy... have no place.

Sure, that's why you're still talking about trading Kadri. We get it, no worries.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017

You're still on about trading Kadri eh?

You've been wrong for years about this and it's never changed, maybe it's time to give up?

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
A defenseman has to come from somewhere. Who else can they move to get one?
Who the f*** says they have to move anyone to get one?

Where do you think Travis Dermott came from?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Sure, that's why you're still talking about trading Kadri. We get it, no worries.

It would be rude of me not to respond to quoted posts... wouldn't it?

Seems like you've got a lot of work to do in shutting down the sentiment that his action was selfish and of his own doing. It's like folks have caught on. Your post count is going to go through the roof.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
It would be rude of me not to respond to quoted posts... wouldn't it?

Seems like you've got a lot of work to do in shutting down the sentiment that his action was selfish and of his own doing. It's like folks have caught on. Your post count is going to go through the roof.

Trying to change the subject, sorry no go.

Simple question - if you'd rather talk about the players on the ice, why do you keep posting about Kadri?

Simple question. You will either give a straight answer or not, up to you chief.

Reactions: great

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Trying to change the subject, sorry no go.

Simple question - if you'd rather talk about the players on the ice, why do you keep posting about Kadri?

Simple question. You will either give a straight answer or not, up to you chief.

We've said all we need to say about the selfish, gutless action. Case closed really.... until the offseason.

We do need a defensemen. Trading will bring one. We could talk about that. Open up another thread and we can discuss it.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
We've said all we need to say about the selfish, gutless action. Case closed really.... until the offseason.

We do need a defensemen. Trading will bring one. We could talk about that. Open up another thread and we can discuss it.
Why are you dodging the question?

You said you want to talk about players actually on the ice yet over the last 72 hours you've been obsessively posting about Kadri.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

So you're not willing to answer, why am I not surprised? What's the point of discussing something with someone who can't even answer one simple question? Don't panik now, that was a rhetorical question so not looking for an answer.

Bye bye.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

You said you want to talk about players actually on the ice yet over the last 72 hours you've been obsessively posting about Kadri.

His obsession knows no bounds.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013

We did have the hearing results within the last 72 hrs. You didn’t think that was newsworthy?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
So you're not willing to answer, why am I not surprised? What's the point of discussing something with someone who can't even answer one simple question? Don't panik now, that was a rhetorical question so not looking for an answer.

Bye bye.

Thought you said bye bye?

We can talk about trading for a defenseman. Start the thread. I will follow YOU in.... it will be a nice change.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
I know people are down, but assuming every game goes like this and it's done in 4 is silly. Do people honestly think eveery game Boston will get every possible break like last night? They deserved the win, but I can't believe it was 4-0 in the first with the Leafs improved play.
Boston won't keep getting the calls/bounces.

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013
Nothing says "true Leafs fan" like rubbing your hands together with glee when one of their players gets suspended. Among the true haters, love watching the tightrope walk between "he cost us the series with his selfishness" and "doesn't make a difference, he doesn't do anything anyway."

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Nothing says "true Leafs fan" like rubbing your hands together with glee when one of their players gets suspended. Among the true haters, love watching the tightrope walk between "he cost us the series with his selfishness" and "doesn't make a difference, he doesn't do anything anyway."

It was a gutless hit and selfish but I don’t think he cost us the series. We sucked with him in the line up too. It’s a big roster. Lots of mirrors to be looking at.

That said, losing your 2C isn’t ideal. But as Babcock said, we have to get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad