Confirmed with Link: Kadri Suspended 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Absolutely his intent was absolutely no doubt to inflict harm, that is your (my) intent a lot of the time when its a clean hit too. :) . If I'm hitting you, I'm hitting with the intent to drive you through the boards and a few rows back in the stands. :D

Difference being clean hit vs a malicious one.

Quite a few players are able to find some restraint to not hit defenseless players in the head.

Anyhoo, be interesting to see an injury report. We need him in game 7 and he didn’t play the last 7 mins of the game last night. AJ and Nylander took a spin with Matthews while he stayed on the bench. JVR and Bozak also had TOI in those last minutes.

Which is puzzling for a player with Selke-like abilities.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
That was a really dumb penalty Kadri took. But then he draws a penalty in the third period and that's Kadri, sometimes you want to give his head a good shake and at other times you thank the lord he's a Maple Leaf. He does really dumb things sometimes that annoy the hell out of you but in the cold light of day, you look at the numbers and see that he has the best penalty differential on the team (at least I think he does pretty much every year) and everything else he brings to the team and there's no question he's a net positive so what can you do? You suck it up, you calm down and understand that with a guy like that you have no choice but to take the good with the bad and as long as the good outweighs the bad, it's all good.

The ups and downs with Kadri the last couple of weeks have been crazy. I hope he scores the winner tomorrow night and then shines against TB, then we can stop complaining about him for a while.

Well said Gary.

Coincidence the Leafs are 2 and 1 in this series with Kadri in the line up? Maybe but he sure brings an element that no one else does... and the B's hate to play vs him and Hymen, two beauty's in my books.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Well said Gary.

Coincidence the Leafs are 2 and 1 in this series with Kadri in the line up? Maybe but he sure brings an element that no one else does... and the B's hate to play vs him and Hymen, two beauty's in my books.

Cooncidence they are 3-1 since Plekanec took over his 2C role?

How big a role can you have when you play just over 7 of 18 periods so far? Should his point total be higher given the sheltered minutes at home?

We can dice it many ways.

In the end, it’s post season discussion fodder. Not the time for it.

EVERYONE of us is hoping for a big game from all the Leafs. I think Kadri-Nylander and AJ have the potential to be the heroes tonight.

WE WILL ALL cheer if they (or anyone else) score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->