Injury Report: Kadri injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvenMittz*

Trap, trap, trap - survive and retain some dignity tonight boys.

Lol seriously??

If anything this is the best time to lose.. At least we have an excuse that we iced our worst line up possible.

If we win?... BY GAWD Oilers are bad.. I know for a fact they will be coming hard, they don't want to lose to this line up.. No one does.

mikebel111*

Lol seriously??

If anything this is the best time to lose.. At least we have an excuse that we iced our worst line up possible.

If we win?... BY GAWD Oilers are bad.. I know for a fact they will be coming hard, they don't want to lose to this line up.. No one does.

If we actually win, I think I will accuse the Oilers of actually tanking:laugh:

OvenMittz*

If we actually win, I think I will accuse the Oilers of actually tanking:laugh:

Oh definitely.. What a s*** show.

I for one will be having a blast watching this blow out. Going to be hilarious.. I feel really bad for Bernier. The haters are going to have fun with it without acknowledge the line up we iced.

Calling it here first!

tmlmatus

Dec 29, 2013
Toronto
Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
Kadri lower body will not play, Cowen's hips need loosening and he won't play tonight. Marincin and Corrado remain on 3rd pair. #TMLtalk
1:57 PM - 11 Feb 2016 · Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

It's lower body.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is Marincin's last game this season; he has been such a disappointment.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Loosening the hips... Really Cowen? That's it somebody call in Chubs.

OvenMittz*

i'm thinking "Lower body injury" = "Lou kicked him in the butt." slash 1 game team suspension without really making it uber public this time.

I know its looking to deep into it, but did Lou say something along the lines of "I talked to the league and told them were taking care of it"?

Suspicious? Yes.. But still a reach that it's a quiet suspension.. He was already fined $5k for it.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Bruised Ego.

But considering how large his is .... it must be painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad