Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
You talking about Komarov?

O8seniz.gif

mikebel111*

Hearing that Kadri isnt playing because they talking new contract.

OvenMittz*

Did Kadri seem like he was hurt during the game at all?

Or was it during practice?

mikebel111*

“I think he’s an excellent player. Better than I could ever have thought coming here,†Babcock said of Kadri, who has 11-17-28 in 52 games this season. “He plays hard every night. He’s mean. He gets the puck through the neutral zone, makes plays… I think he’s a real good player.â€

5x5 contract?

mikebel111*

Did Kadri seem like he was hurt during the game at all?

Or was it during practice?

Like what was said. He likely tweaked something in the morning considering Babcock said yesterday he was playing today

He probably hyper extended his hand with the throat slash!

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
“I think he’s an excellent player. Better than I could ever have thought coming here,†Babcock said of Kadri, who has 11-17-28 in 52 games this season. “He plays hard every night. He’s mean. He gets the puck through the neutral zone, makes plays… I think he’s a real good player.â€

5x5 contract?

hook-line-sinker.gif

Babcock feeds the media lines and the people that *WANT* to believe it just fall for it.

It's *OBVIOUS* what management thinks: they gave him a 1 year deal.

What did he do ? Showed he can't play with the big boys.

What can he expect ? A contract that reflects he's a 2.75 C.

Book it.

OvenMittz*

hook-line-sinker.gif

Babcock feeds the media lines and the people that *WANT* to believe it just fall for it.

It's *OBVIOUS* what management thinks: they gave him a 1 year deal.

What did he do ? Showed he can't play with the big boys.

What can he expect ? A contract that reflects he's a 2.75 C.

Book it.

What's a 2.75c?

Is that suppose to mean above average 2C?

mikebel111*

Babcock wants Kadri next season? Contract guaranteed.

Such a good player. Shown he can play against the big boys. Reliable on both ends and Babcock likes him too. Final sign that Kadri is staying.
Final straw. And booked

OvenMittz*

Kadri's injury looks minor

I am worried about Bozak's injury. Hope he is okay.

Don't think he can come back until Feb 17 he got put on IR. From the looks of it he barely got touched (from my eyes) just clipped.. Don't know how sensitive protocol has got.. But I hope Bozak doesn't turn out to be the next Lupul and becomes the new glass man.

Didn't hear much on Kadris injury, from what I hear he didn't seem hurt on the ice, maybe ailing some soreness and Lou wants us to tank against Edmonton.

Mcdavid eyea will sparkle once he's on the ice that doesn't have Reilly on it.

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
Babcock wants Kadri next season? Contract guaranteed.

Such a good player. Shown he can play against the big boys. Reliable on both ends and Babcock likes him too. Final sign that Kadri is staying.
Final straw. And booked

3cf50756b06952c05e87e017aba32f4d.jpg

mikebel111*

Don't think he can come back until Feb 17 he got put on IR. From the looks of it he barely got touched (from my eyes) just clipped.. Don't know how sensitive protocol has got.. But I hope Bozak doesn't turn out to be the next Lupul and becomes the new glass man.

Didn't hear much on Kadris injury, from what I hear he didn't seem hurt on the ice, maybe ailing some soreness and Lou wants us to tank against Edmonton.

Mcdavid eyea will sparkle once he's on the ice that doesn't have Reilly on it.

I agree.
It would be so Leafs to win this game though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->