Injury Report: Kadri injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
Kadri lower body will not play, Cowen's hips need loosening and he won't play tonight. Marincin and Corrado remain on 3rd pair. #TMLtalk
1:57 PM - 11 Feb 2016 · Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

It's lower body.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
Kadri lower body will not play, Cowen's hips need loosening and he won't play tonight. Marincin and Corrado remain on 3rd pair. #TMLtalk
1:57 PM - 11 Feb 2016 · Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

It's lower body.

So our centres are what?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Holland - Spaling - Arcobello - Froese

Worse center-ice depth ever? It's going to be hard to watch

Ever no probably not I mean look at Buffalo last year or the 03-04 pens or the expansion rosters for the wild and thrashers and sens

That said Mcdavid will have a night tonight

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Any word on how long Kadri is expected to be out? This could really hurt contract talks if it's long term

OvenMittz*

I've already been hearing weird rumors.

Someone suggested that Kadri was not injured but instead being punished by Lou (probably because Lou said he dealt with it when talking to the league) in his cone of silence for the incident to send a message to Kadri but to not hurt his trade value they are saying its an injury.

I don't believe any of it, but the timing is bad and I found it funny how often the pot gets stirred :laugh: .

I didn't really see Kadri get hurt in the game or here about it, but I didn't get to watch much, was he ailing his lower body at all?

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Wow that center depth...I guess it comes at an opportune time as we play the Oilers tonight, but for fan's sanity I hope he's not out more then a game.

Can you imagine watching this line up for more then a game or two? There's basically one top 6 forward on the entire team...

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
I've already been hearing weird rumors.

Someone suggested that Kadri was not injured but instead being punished by Lou (probably because Lou said he dealt with it when talking to the league) in his cone of silence for the incident to send a message to Kadri but to not hurt his trade value they are saying its an injury.

I don't believe any of it, but the timing is bad and I found it funny how often the pot gets stirred :laugh: .

I didn't really see Kadri get hurt in the game or here about it, but I didn't get to watch much, was he ailing his lower body at all?

This is complete nonsense lol, if that were the case he would have still been at practice yesterday. Could have easily tweaked something when he was flinging his body at Giordano every time they were on the ice together, and didn't feel it until the next morning.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
(Sweet Lou boots Kads in the nads for the throat slash)

"SO Naz , shall we call it a lower body or a 1 game suspension?, your call" :naughty:

OvenMittz*

This is complete nonsense lol, if that were the case he would have still been at practice yesterday. Could have easily tweaked something when he was flinging his body at Giordano every time they were on the ice together, and didn't feel it until the next morning.

Probably that's why he got so mad, maybe felt a twick in his lower body after falling. Contract year and getting hurt isn't what he wants.

mikebel111*

Considering Babcock said yesterday he was playing, so he probably tweaked something today. Likely not out long term

mikebel111*

Plus there was a tweet yesterday that said Kadri is hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad