Player Discussion: Kadri for Trouba

Would you be happy with Kadri straight up for Trouba 1 for 1?

• Total voters

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
My concerns for Kadri are both his behaviour and his talent. I think he is only a small upgrade on Little. Not big enough to justify his cost. If we lose Trouba and get only a small upgrade at 2C it just isn't worth it.

I think that Trouba for Kadri will never happen simply because Trouba won't want to go there. I'm sure that the only place Trouba will go is where he agrees to sign, and that commitment will have to be finalized before the trade.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
why there is thread on this subject is insane...wpg is on kadri's nmc. and chevy would never make a stupid trade like that for someone as thick mentally as kadri.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I think that Trouba for Kadri will never happen simply because Trouba won't want to go there. I'm sure that the only place Trouba will go is where he agrees to sign, and that commitment will have to be finalized before the trade.

I don't think Kadri will agree to come to Wpg either.

I think Toronto is the 1 Canadian team Trouba might go to. Big city, big market, potential endorsements, close to Detroit. Of course I don't know what his real list is or how long it is. For all I know, it may be limited to 2-3 cities.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad