Juraj Slafkovsky - Year Two

Where would you prefer Slaf spend his 23-24 season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
He's improved so much and has nice chemistry with Suzuki

Might be time to start talking alchemy again in here

• Haha
Reactions: Andrei79

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Considering Rehabs was trashing Slafkovsky on a daily basis here, I think it's fair to shame him on a daily basis as well.

I tried to @ him but it seems he either closed his account or changed username. I'd do the same to be honest.

Honestly, I have a lot more respect for people who can admit they were wrong, or at the very least, maybe overzealous with hate or praise of a player. If I’m going to double down, triple down and so on, I’m mature enough to face the music.

I’ve been a staunch defender of KK for example but can admit now I was wrong. I’ve never bashed @Goldenhands but I sure as F*** didn’t agree with him leading up to the draft about Slaf, but yes, I was WRONG.

Who knows? Maybe Slaf will regress but I think he’s at least shown that he has the talent to complement if not drive a line. He’s not always going to have games like tonight, but he’s shown he can so that bodes well for the team moving forward.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Gotta say he's outperforming my expectations for the end of the year. I definitely laughed at a few suggesting he'd finish with 40 points after his awful start. I think he may clear that comfortably.

I am the winner though because I cheer for the Habs. A player doing well doesn't make me feel bad. :popcorn:

Reactions: bcv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad