Confirmed with Link: June 25 & 26 HFCF Get-Together "Would Be Fun" first Annual Doug Hamilton day

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah I noticed you didn't skip out like you warned earlier, so your anxiety must have been pretty manageable.

And thanks for getting the ball rolling on this. I think you actually setting the time frame with your vacation helped this come together.
It was also the hurts too much to walk away thing :laugh:

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
I survived. Barely. Next time I think we should pick something closer to a train station, because that was indeed a test.

I had a great time, glad to meet everyone. Fortunately I arrived early enough to have a couple before more people showed up to make it easier :laugh:

Kilkenny Pub in Brentwood is good and close to the station

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
HF Flames were very welcoming to a random #hcanes fan. Had lots of fun, thx guys :)

Just a shame 100's drinking game about me didn't take off :laugh:
thanks for coming out and thanks for waiting and holding doors for the gimp, very much appreciated. you seem like a genuine good person and there aren't enough people like that around

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
No ragrets here.

No hangover. But my body feels like I got hit by a car. Those stairs and the subsequent limping have thrown everything out of alignment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad