Confirmed with Link: June 25 & 26 HFCF Get-Together "Would Be Fun" first Annual Doug Hamilton day

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
How does it compare to Big T's?

I may slip up to Calgary for another staycation this year. Maybe hit up the Stamps home opener again?

Holy Smoke has a food truck outside of McMahon if I recall. BBQ Beef/Pork on a bun, it's pretty good but Big T's is better.

A group of us for the Stamps game would be fun. Even if we were to meet up & tailgate beforehand.

Meet & Eat
Thursday June 25 - Time TBD
Big T's BBQ
2138 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary

Draft & Stamps
Friday June 26 - 5:00 PM-ish to whenever
Schanks South
9627 Macleod Trail S, Calgary

Attenders: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=103814061&postcount=155

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Attendance:

So for the draft Friday (the 26th) so far we have:

100TG
Stewie
II
Janko
UC
Carolina's Identity
Hox

And for BBQ (Big T's I assume?) on Thursday (the 25th) so far we have:

100TG
Stewie
II (maybe)

Last edited:

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Meh, you aren't that much older than Hox and I for sure. And sounds like if you cound FF18s age in dog years he's close :sarcasm:

133?

EQV7vWr.gif

PKarey Plekoretty

Nov 16, 2011
I'll be late getting off work today, so 17th is unlikely for me to find a spot, I think me and a few friends will be at Richmonds tonight

dcookson

Aug 20, 2014
its too bad he's in Penticton (iirc) and was just in Calgary, not sure how soon he could make it again

I'll stop in for a beer when I head out there in June to celebrate a successful season thus far. Can't go wrong with a cold beer in the middle of the Okanagan celebrating a Canucks defeat.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I'm the guy with "We the North" sweatshirt, lots of chains, and a flat rim hat with YMCMB shaved onto my head!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad