Confirmed with Link: June 25 & 26 HFCF Get-Together "Would Be Fun" first Annual Doug Hamilton day

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah depending on traffic, 5:30 at the hotel.

I'll drive the two blocks so we can preserve your knee.
sounds good. i made sure to bring my anti-inflamatories and pain killers just in case :laugh:

also have a date Sunday evening now too. This weekend is looking up :yo:

Perceptor

World Class
Mar 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
I might try to go to Schanks tomorrow but it depends on my son getting over his flu bug. I'll be the Chinese dude with blue framed glasses

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I'll be the 6'3"-6'4" guy wearing a Bosnia-Herzegovina soccer shirt with the #11 on the front and an #11 on the back with the name "Dzeko" on it and black frame glasses... or maybe I can give someone my number and text them when I get to Shanks south and figure out what table everyone is at?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'll be the 6'3"-6'4" guy wearing a Bosnia-Herzegovina soccer shirt with the #11 on the front and an #11 on the back with the name "Dzeko" on it and black frame glasses... or maybe I can give someone my number and text them when I get to Shanks south and figure out what table everyone is at?
I seem to be collecting numbers already :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Big T's BBQ was delicious. Had the 1/2 rack ribs with the half chicken, chose their spicy sauce. Waitress wasn't lying when she said it was really spicy. Talk about huge servings too, I couldn't finish mine, didn't even touch the chicken. Oh well more spicy leftovers for tomorrow!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It looked fantastic too.

I did the prime beef ribs, felt like I was on the Flintstones. They were delicious.

I've also started drinking bourbon. I should have drank more to offset the torture devices they called "chairs" there.
yeah, my ass was way to fat to fit comfortably in what appears to be booster seats on legs, next time the ones with normal chairs!

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
now how will we know which is you and which is UC :laugh:

Hahaha well, IF I'm wearing glasses, they will be orange and black :laugh: Jeez, even though you guys were talking about Shanks all that time, I still had it in my head we were meeting up at Flames Central, which would have been awesome since I could have just walked over haha

I'm not sure what time I'll be there. Hoping to be there around 5-5:30. What time does the draft start?

So how late is everyone *planning* on staying tomorrow? I need to know if I should wear my drinking pants or not.

I was planning on staying for at least a couple hours.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hahaha well, IF I'm wearing glasses, they will be orange and black :laugh: Jeez, even though you guys were talking about Shanks all that time, I still had it in my head we were meeting up at Flames Central, which would have been awesome since I could have just walked over haha

I'm not sure what time I'll be there. Hoping to be there around 5-5:30. What time does the draft start?

Dwaft is as 5 MT.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So how late is everyone *planning* on staying tomorrow? I need to know if I should wear my drinking pants or not.
Stew and I were going to be staying through the Stamps game, if what we talked about tonight at dinner comes to fruition.

That'd be great if we could get some out of towners from outside of Alberta to come
Yes it would, would be fantastic.

Coverage runs 5-8 IIRC. Stew and I are aiming for 430, CI had mentioned the same when we spoke and I think either Janko or Hox said the same. I have #s for Stew, Hox, Ci & Janko so far, to help people find us.

If anyone else wants to swap info PM me with your name & # and I will reply with mine (or text it if it's getting later) and I will hep you find us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad