Prospect Info: Joshua Roy, LHC, Sherbrooke Phoenix (QMJHL), 150th overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Maybe you should start to understand that local medias are supporting local players because their clients are locals and intrested to their own. ALL THE TIME. Look at what's happening in Toronto ! Every medias are biased.
I didn't say it was bad you're being defensive, I said it comes with the territory. We need to be careful to not ruin Roy to satiate the local media.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
We're gonna have a Latendresse situation where the media are going to ignore his faults and sing all his praises at training camp and pressure the team to put him in the lineup. I'm not so sure he doesn't make the team next year or at worst the following because of that.

The rumor was that Latendresse's agent that threated Gainey that if he wasn't on the NHL team he wouldn't sign and would go back in the draft.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Maybe you should start to understand that local medias are supporting local players because their clients are locals and intrested to their own. ALL THE TIME. Look at what's happening in Toronto ! Every medias are biased.
The nutty media is a big disadvantage in many Canadian cities. Gorton and Hughes have to ignore them and protect the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad