Player Discussion Josh Norris C 6’1” - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Are you suggesting that discussing whether or not Josh Norris will be ready to start the season is not allowed because we don't know for a fact whether his injury, or "tweak" is worse than the team has disclosed to the public?

I don't recall anyone posting anything that this "rule" would apply to, in this thread.

What an odd post.

Maybe go back and re-read your post, then re-read forum rule 8. It's not rocket-science.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
The same guy who told us PD was fired as soon as Andlauer takes over? :laugh:

Insiders and rumour posters are not the same thing
I guess you're forgetting that @benjiv1 teased the colour scheme of the post the Sens made when Andlauer was officially the owner... a day before it was actually posted? If that's not an insider, what is?

We're lucky he shares anything at all, some of what is heard is bound to change before it happens. Why ruin a good thing?

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I guess you're forgetting that @benjiv1 teased the colour scheme of the post the Sens made when Andlauer was officially the owner... a day before it was actually posted? If that's not an insider, what is?

Sure he has a track record for knowing someone who is on the inside. Just stating he also posted some rumours that have not come true.

To be considered an insider, you need to be vetted by HFBoards. Read rule 8.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I have the history open in front of me. 1 out of 3.
Including the Mann part?

The sale took way longer than expected, which had an impact on what I put out there.

Either way, what’s the ratio of things that don’t end up happening by insiders?

I pass along everything I hear, mostly unfiltered. Of course there is going to be stuff that doesn’t amount to anything.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Probably worth mentioning that post was way back on June 27th basically 70 days ago. Maybe that was the plan at the time, or earlier in the summer, but it got too close to the season once the deal closed. Or maybe it was just bad information. Nobody really knows other than Andlauer and Staios what the plan for PD is.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Probably worth mentioning that post was way back on June 27th basically 70 days ago. Maybe that was the plan at the time, or earlier in the summer, but it got too close to the season once the deal closed. Or maybe it was just bad information. Nobody really knows other than Andlauer and Staios what the plan for PD is.
Literally so long ago, I didn’t remember passing that along.

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad