Value of: Josh Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Why would we trade our 22 year old 6'4 215 pound center who just came into his own and showed physical dominance combined with an elite skill set? Signed for 3 more years at a cheap cap hit of 3.36 million.

Give me 1 good reason? Just 1

Never gonna happen. Winnipeg can have our scraps instead, Florida's 1st + Harris. I have no problem with waiting till he's a UFA, and if he goes to a different team then so be it, we'll just sign a different UFA or trade for a different player in the future.

Winnipeg fans just wanna rob us, it's not happening. Blame your management for making bad decisions. We're not fixing them for you. Dach is untouchable sorry not sorry.
Because Dubois is a better player. That's the reason

That's fine we are rebuilding for the first time in years (first time in ever?) we really don't care brother you seem alot more mad that we don't want him than us
I'm not mad, I'm confused. The whole point of a rebuild is to get better. Dubois is a better player and his next contract will take him through his prime years

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Retention, retention...

No team would retain on such a 5 years contract.

But sending a contract back?

Yeah sure.

That's probably what's gonna happen if he gets traded.

the two options are….

someone sends back and equally overpaid/bad contract with term thr next 3+ years. Or montreal needs to eat 40%+ .

other than Anaheim, who needs salary to get to the floor in the summer, there are no full price takers given his term. Had he been 1-2 yrs left there are some teams who might take it full because they have the space.

Reactions: Forge

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
It's unlikely the Avs are a good fit. He could be useful to them. However, he makes too much money and the Avs are already wing heavy.
I’m speaking at 50% retained for that 3rd line. He’d be a good Donkasoi replacement ( absolutely butchered that spelling I know.

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
Because Dubois is a better player. That's the reason

I'm not mad, I'm confused. The whole point of a rebuild is to get better. Dubois is a better player and his next contract will take him through his prime years
Maybe he's better right now because he's a bit older and Dach was set back with the wrist injury, but we believe Dach has the higher ceiling. We're not in any rush, and making lateral moves doesn't improve a team. Winnipeg is getting NONE of our core pieces, like I said they can have our scraps, Florida's 1st + Harris.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
People can't stay on topic, Anderson isn't being moved until the summer at the earliest if he's even moved to some other team, this horse has been beaten to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad