Waived: Jordan Caron (Warsofsky and Cunningham as well 10/4/14) - All clear :-/

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
So with Caron out of. Boston who becomes the team whipping boy? My vote is Kelly or Bart.

Glad Spooner is getting another look if he can prove himself at wing I would rather keep him with the big club than Fraser (or Gagne but I think Gagne is all but done).

I think Robins has really pushed for the 4th line 13th forward but can see him getting cut if they decide to keep Spooner and/or Pasternak.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Goodbye Jordan Caron! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :handclap:

See, PC isn't all bad news. He gave us a consolation prize after trading Johnny.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
So with Caron out of. Boston who becomes the team whipping boy? My vote is Kelly or Bart.

Glad Spooner is getting another look if he can prove himself at wing I would rather keep him with the big club than Fraser (or Gagne but I think Gagne is all but done).

I think Robins has really pushed for the 4th line 13th forward but can see him getting cut if they decide to keep Spooner and/or Pasternak.

Caron will be on the team. They didn't send him to Providence. He'll be in the press box opening night.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Caron will be on the team. They didn't send him to Providence. He'll be in the press box opening night.

Darn-missed that in the press release.

Hope somebody claims him because I don't want him anymore.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal

Why would they put Caron on waivers if he is staying with the team? He doesn't need to be put on waivers if he will be sitting in the press box opening night..

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Quite a red-letter day in Bruins nation.

Boychuk traded, Caron on waivers and Julien praising Spooner.

Where's the 4th horseman?

billings21

Jul 13, 2014
MA
He forced his way into the conversation last night in a huge way.
spooner was one of their better offensive players LAST preseason. if a game with a couple goals is "forcing their hand" then i have even less faith that the management know what they're doing.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Why would they put Caron on waivers if he is staying with the team? He doesn't need to be put on waivers if he will be sitting in the press box opening night..

Once you pass him through waivers you can move him up and down at will (for awhile). They want that flexibility. He'll be on the 23 man roster unless claimed.

Book it

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
LoMkfTu.gif

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Goodbye Jordan Caron! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :handclap:

See, PC isn't all bad news. He gave us a consolation prize after trading Johnny.

Sorry to harsh your mellow but Caron is not definitely gone, at least not yet. Sorry to make him the repository of all B's related unhappiness, but I hope he find a home elsewhere.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
I guess this means no one would give a 7th rounder for him. Whatever, it was time to turn the page. Good luck, Jordy.

Or that a team is waiting for him to clear waivers before doing so.

That way that team will be able to send him down without putting him on waivers.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
.If Caron was a 4th round pick would this change?

Some of the most vocal Caron haters, also Protect Bart?????????????????????????.

I still think Caron will have a better career than Bart

Yeah.. I think there would be a total different song if there weren't expectations. He's proven functional at the fourth line. He could probably be a third line guy on a lot of Jul teams in a few years.

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
I am crowd sourcing funds to pay another NHL franchise to claim Caron. I'm willing to re-mortage my house, anyone else want in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad