Jonesey's Open Letter To Katz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I was going to bump the thread from when MacT got hired as asst. GM/Vice President. Really funny seeing people suggest he'd be the next GM and so many people dismissing them. I feel like a lot of people owe I Am the Liquor an apology, whenever you see an old thread he's one of the few voices of reason but always has people arguing against him like he's a nut.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I was going to bump the thread from when MacT got hired as asst. GM/Vice President. Really funny seeing people suggest he'd be the next GM and so many people dismissing them. I feel like a lot of people owe I Am the Liquor an apology, whenever you see an old thread he's one of the few voices of reason but always has people arguing against him like he's a nut.

That struck me as well. Its remarkable that some posters got that specific MacT prediction right.

Credit to IATL et al.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
What are you accomplishing here Jimmi?

If you dont like the thread and dont want to participate then dont.

The problem with bumping 5 year old threads is that you are setting a precedent for everyone bumping ancient threads for whatever reason they like. If someone wants to address the Weight trade, should that thread be bumped? Or should a new thread discussing that topic be started?

I would suggest instead of bumping this thread you start a new one with a link to the letter and this thread in it. If you really think that this specific topic needs to be rehashed and it can't be done in any of the existing 'the team sucks ass' threads.

Closing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad