Jonathan Drouin vs William Nylander

Who you take going forward ?

• Total voters

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I wonder how many months it will take until Montreal fans get sick of him this time?
I wonder how many games you have watched Drouin play this season? Probably 0. Look at the start of last year, most posters on the Habs forum were still upset with Drouin despite him putting up points. He was atrocious defensively, only got points because of Domi and Shaw and was lazy.

Not saying it is guaranteed to last, but these 11 games hes been working his ass off and is engaged in all zones.

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Drioun totally outclassed the marshmallow tonight.

lmao Drouin makes Nylander look like Wendel Clark. At least Nylander is strong on the puck and goes into board battles. Those seem like foreign concepts to the real life Xavier Laflamme.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
lmao Drouin makes Nylander look like Wendel Clark. At least Nylander is strong on the puck and goes into board battles. Those seem like foreign concepts to the real life Xavier Laflamme.

He looked like Wendel Clark farted last night.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Good thing the Habs arent making the playoffs, you’ll have plenty of time to brush up on your comebacks and roasts.
Comes in with a brutal take, claiming that Nylander battles. Did you watch the playoffs last year? Funny stuff then goes right to arrogantly insulting an entire fan base.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Nylander has 10 goals, 35 pts in his last 67 games since signing his 6.96M almost 7M per year contract. Not a good contract IMO. This one is easy, Drouin at 5.5M who looks to be rounding into form off a 2 goal performance to bring him to almost a PPG this year.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Whcih says more about hfboards than anything else lol

Yup its so close says alot more about it than anything, leaf fans mostly. If you actually watched Drouin play in the playoffs vs Nylander it wouldnt even be close. Drouin was the better prospect and is the better player now.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
38 points in his last 74 games and he's paid 7m lol
Cute. So in your mind, pointing out stats without context about a leaf player to a leaf fan who has watched every game he has played is supposed to make me see your point of view?

Lol ok. Ride that wave.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Cute. So in your mind, pointing out stats without context about a leaf player to a leaf fan who has watched every game he has played is supposed to make me see your point of view?

Lol ok. Ride that wave.

Was he injured or something? Pretty sure everyone knows the context here.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland

Lol ok. Ride that wave.

Hypocrisy at its finest. You claim others don't watch enough of Nylander to justify voting against him, are you also claiming you watch enough of Drouin to justify your vote? Where's your proof on all this? There is none, right, all we have is subjective outside of raw stats. When comparing two offensive minded forwards, pointing out production is one of the most valid, objective arguments out there.

Reactions: Stamkos4life

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hypocrisy at its finest. You claim others don't watch enough of Nylander to justify voting against him, are you also claiming you watch enough of Drouin to justify your vote? Where's your proof on all this? There is none, right, all we have is subjective outside of raw stats. When comparing two offensive minded forwards, pointing out production is one of the most valid, objective arguments out there.
Try reading what I actually posted. What I'm claiming is the attempt to be educated by a Leaf hater about a Leaf player I watch using data with no context is humorous.

Who the f*** said anything about "justifying a vote"? People can vote for whoever they want.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00