Player Discussion Jonathan Drouin - So comman Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
But which would you choose if you also added in the players we still have from your list & the guys they were traded for?

The list that actually resulted in on ice success while being young. If only there's a GM that added to it.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
And now he’s been given a chance to remedy the situation......it’s Molson’s team, he can really do whatever he wants with it.

For me personally, if he can’t find a centre this off season, I’ll want to find someone that can.
Two top 6 centers. This team needs two. Getting just one is like digging a hole in the ocean.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I stopped moving the goalposts 2-3 seasons ago............now we are waiting 1 more offseason, for this guy to eat lucky charms, and become magically good at his job?
I understand you still have some patience, but I don't...the third time my head hit the brick wall, I realized that there was just no reason for it...the man is just not good at his job.
I heard fish was brain food.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
....when a selected few HF posters get all girly-giddy about his face off percentages.
It's bad when the local media can only talk about his faceoffs after all season, they were so ready to anoint him as the new Guy Lafleur. You want to know the difference with Drouin in the last few games? His compete level is higher and that's it, it has been lacking all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad