Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I hope not, I think it's a win-win situation for both Jokerit and Karlsson if he stays.. From the reports that I've seen about him, he really seems to enjoy his life in Helsinki :handclap:

He developed alot so I would give him second season. In the start of the season, he played entirely different style than now. If he can keep developing next year, he could be cup winning goalie perhaps.

Anyway, Jokerit needs strong other choise.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Not sure about Salo. Kimmo Timonen would be more likely from the vets but if he played he could end up to KalPa, which I wouldn't complain though.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Omarks contract expires 30.04.2016, look at KHL website here
Kurri confirmed that Omark's deal was 1+1 with player's own option and Omark has canceled the option last month, meaning he is listening Jokerit's offer and others too.

Kurri also mentioned there havent been talks with Engren.

JMA has own option for next year too. Wirtanen has NHL option.

Last edited:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Olli Palola would be the most important signing. Bad if they can't get him.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I doubt Moses will become a regular in the NHL. He's too soft. Size doesn't matter nowadays, but you gotta be tough enough to play in the NHL.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I doubt Moses will become a regular in the NHL. He's too soft. Size doesn't matter nowadays, but you gotta be tough enough to play in the NHL.

You're absolutely right with your doubts. As I have said, he needs granlund summer and the right vitamins.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Is Zuccarello tough?

You're absolutely right with your doubts. As I have said, he needs granlund summer and the right vitamins.
Moses is well trained/fit and I don't think he could bulk too much --> could hurt his speed. I've red he is very strict what he eats and has even watch alarm so he could eat on correct time etc. He is a total pro in that regard. Especially last summer he trained really hard and was in his best shape as a pro ever.

Like I've said before, I think his chances in the Bigs is about 50-50. Depends on the team and role given.

I liked that he called "Jokerit/Helsinki" his hockey home and said maybe he will play in Jokerit in the future as he is still young player.

Good luck and thanks Mo!

Last edited:

DenisB8

Dec 19, 2014
Vienna, Austria
According to Jokerit's instagram account, Henrik Karlsson extended his contract for one year. Good news, it's important to have him back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad