10844061_577159782385954_1267832218_n.jpg

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
After 20 home games:

Avg. attendance is now 10 499.

Total spectators 209 984

22.12 Dinamo Riga. Already 9000 tickets are sold.
5.1 SKA. Only 1000 tickets available.

DenisB8

Dec 19, 2014
Vienna, Austria
Hey guys I have a quick question about the Jokerit online store, it would be awesome if you could help me out. I am interested in buying a winter hat. The problem is that I live in Vienna and I don't know if they ship to Austria. When I type my address and details in for the order, I can't change the country to send to because Finland is locked in and you can't chose anything different. Should I maybe just send them my order directly per e-mail ? I hope you guys have an answer for me, it would be much appreciated !

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Hey guys I have a quick question about the Jokerit online store, it would be awesome if you could help me out. I am interested in buying a winter hat. The problem is that I live in Vienna and I don't know if they ship to Austria. When I type my address and details in for the order, I can't change the country to send to because Finland is locked in and you can't chose anything different. Should I maybe just send them my order directly per e-mail ? I hope you guys have an answer for me, it would be much appreciated !
Unfortunately the online store is still a big mess. Better just contact them by email.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Phoenix Coyotes Lauri Korpikoski's GF Janni Hussi (fitness model and sort of celeb in Finland) supports Jokerit

10817523_1501099300154187_2145199615_n.jpg

jokerit_abri_janni_x_700.jpg

p1130305.jpg

Last edited:

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
Unfortunately, it is only Slovak link. (http://sport.sme.sk/c/7554666/pad-rubla-hracom-v-khl-nezohladnia-zarobia-to-co-maju-v-zmluvach.html)
But it is the last paragraph.

Na stretnutí predstaviteľov klubov s vedením KHL hovoril aj generálny manažér Jokeritu Helsinki Jari Kurri, ktorý informoval o nízkej návÅ¡tevnosti na zápasoch vo fínskej metropole.

Weird, I don't think there has been less than 9000 spectators at any match so far.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Unfortunately, it is only Slovak link. (http://sport.sme.sk/c/7554666/pad-rubla-hracom-v-khl-nezohladnia-zarobia-to-co-maju-v-zmluvach.html)

Na stretnutí predstaviteľov klubov s vedením KHL hovoril aj generálny manažér Jokeritu Helsinki Jari Kurri, ktorý informoval o nízkej návÅ¡tevnosti na zápasoch vo fínskej metropole.

slovak media :shakehead

I read all articles about KHL meeting which took place in Sochi this week. Kurri talked, as Roman said, about attendance of HIFK in CHL, because they disscussed on idea to join CHL. Kurri said that there is 2500 fans in CHL matches in Helsinki, if I remember.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Jokerit games hit 10 000 or more regullary.. Complaining about attadance can't be true. Figures are better than in last Liiga seasons and average is close to 11 000.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Jokerit games hit 10 000 or more regullary.. Complaining about attadance can't be true. Figures are better than in last Liiga seasons and average is close to 11 000.

Of course, it is a mistake (?? or bashing KHL/Russia) of slovak media which have no idea what is happening in KHL/Russia. The sad part is that this article in written by SITA (state press agency), that means all media wrote the same....

У всех сложилось единое мнение, что Лига чемпионов в таком виде, каком она есть сейчас, нам не нужна. Яри Курри выступил по этой теме. В Хельсинки во время матчей Лиги чемпионов максимум ходит 2 тысячи человек, и при этом на играх раздаётся бесплатное пиво. Получается никому не нужный чемпионат. В таком виде Лига чемпионов нам неинтересна. Обсуждался только вариант, при котором победитель КХЛ встречается с победителем Лиги чемпионов»
http://www.championat.com/hockey/ne...em-vide-liga-chempionov-neinteresna-kkhl.html

Roman Rotenberg: All clubs have the same opinion, we dont need (to join) CHL in its current form. Jarri Kurri talked about this topic. He said that there is 2000 fans as maximum during CHL games in Helsinki an there is free beer on arena (btw is it true??? Iam asking). It seems that nobody cares about CHL. We have an opinion that we might play only a final game among winners CHL and KHL.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Hard to believe in free beer, sounds like bs, but I dont know.

There was also some made up "Selänne interviews" in Russian media if I recall right after last NHL season. I'd take some media "interviews" as fantasy stories unless it is clear video interview.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010

Na stretnutí predstaviteľov klubov s vedením KHL hovoril aj generálny manažÃ©r Jokeritu Helsinki Jari Kurri, ktorý informoval o nízkej návštevnosti na zápasoch vo fínskej metropole.

no word about revenue sharing which is the most important statement from Chernyshenko. Slovak media have no clue on KHL and it is not a suprise of course.

Of course guys discussed low attendance of Jokerit which is not true and nobody talked about it. If you are registered at SME, write them that it is not true. I will not waste time with idiots.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Russian media claims that Harkimo said to YLE that Liiga has too many clubs. Did he said it? Why does he still care about Liiga?

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Russian media claims that Harkimo said to YLE that Liiga has too many clubs. Did he said it? Why does he still care about Liiga?
I think he cares about Finnish hockey in general and the quality of it. Not enough quality players to fill 14 teams and he also thinks closed league will kill the Finnish hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad