Value of: John Tavares to the habs

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
I have seen several articles saying that it was the arena.....
but the "sources" they refer to dont even talk about Tavares (that is a ridiculous arena though.. you cant see the net if you are sitting on one of the ends. )

Personally , i think they are just speculating on those kinds of things. Personally, I think Snow and the Isles management are a joke. I wonder if JT didn't ask for proof that the team is going somewhere.

The players don't care about the view from the seats. They care about the horrible ice and inconvenient travel.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
This is a tough one...if he is happy, he should have already been signed...there seems to be something pointing towards, he seems to be holding back, why?

This will be a dog and pony show all season, until he makes a decision...right now, it seems actions, speak louder than words...

I would think he stays, and the odds would be 75% and leaving around 25%..........

Just last year Stamkos decided to wait until he was an actual UFA to re-sign with Tampa. How is this any different?

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Just last year Stamkos decided to wait until he was an actual UFA to re-sign with Tampa. How is this any different?

Tampa had gone to the cup finals and had success with Stamkos on the team. One season past the first round along with the team around him being consistently mediocre at best throughout JT's career in NYI makes it more understandable for him to want to move to a team that can win. Ultimately, nobody but JT knows what JT wants to do, but until an extension is signed, talks like this are more than fair game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad