Celebrity Death: John Dunsworth Dead At 71 [Jim Lahey in Trailer Park Boys]

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Funny thing about Dunsworth is that he actually didn't drink. You'd never know it by watching him as Lahey though. That's just how good he was.

Is this true? I bumped into him in Halifax and I could've sworn he was partaking a little - might have just been hamming it up a bit so I'd recognize him though.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Is this true? I bumped into him in Halifax and I could've sworn he was partaking a little - might have just been hamming it up a bit so I'd recognize him though.

I can confirm he did not drink.

Everyone should watch this video, It's just him doing a project around his house.. Has some funny lines and shows how cool of a person he was.. He helped plenty of people with addictions all the time irl, Was a super super nice guy.

Kinda strange watching the video when he talks about leaving something behind when hes gone etc... I'm not even into projects like he's doing in the video but I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it.

Give it a watch if you wanna see what he was like.. RIP man :( Thanks for everything.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
My deepest condolences also go out to Pat Roach. Even though his character (Randy) was often sadly underappreciated in the TPB universe, the obvious chemistry and bond that he had (both onscreen and off) with John Dunsworth was remarkable.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
So sad about this. So sad.

The show will go on, though, and I'll still watch it.

RIP Mr. Jim Lahey.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
So sad about this. So sad.

The show will go on, though, and I'll still watch it.

How much further and longer can it really go though?? You can survive without Lucy or Sam Losco or even J-Roc unfortunately...but without Lahey??? No way.

Look at what happened when they tried to have seasons with other main antagonists (Candy or Private Dancer), they sucked.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
How much further and longer can it really go though?? You can survive without Lucy or Sam Losco or even J-Roc unfortunately...but without Lahey??? No way.

Look at what happened when they tried to have seasons with other main antagonists (Candy or Private Dancer), they sucked.

Yeah, I say it, but I've only made it through the later seasons once . . . It's the best until after season 7 I believe and then it starts to drop off bigly. But I suppose I'd still check out seasons going forward. It's like I still PVR new Simpsons episodes and watch them in the background when there's not much else to do - after nearly 30 years of watching that show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad