Celebrity Death: John Dunsworth Dead At 71 [Jim Lahey in Trailer Park Boys]

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Bye Mr. Lahey, by far my favourite on Trailer Park Boys. :(:(

This is a big loss for the TPB franchise IMO. Ive said before that as long as Julian, Ricky, bubbles, and Leahy are around, the show can go on.

You just can't replace Leahy.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
lCXB2-IlkRvxkcuh9kEnW1iE-zSbF_bcTVxL-pLWoW7hlN-LYFV6nu1v6TQfvijZOCflWs1oZA=w327-h244-no

Reactions: Sk8M8 and busterlid

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
This is a big loss for the TPB franchise IMO. Ive said before that as long as Julian, Ricky, bubbles, and Leahy are around, the show can go on.

You just can't replace Leahy.

Lahey**

But yeah I agree. If they're smart they'll end it now.

I wonder if they'll still air season 12 next year on Netflix??? Depending on what happens in it with Lahey, there might not be much of a point?? Especially since he won't be back for a season 13 if there was/is one.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Lahey**

I wonder if they'll still air season 12 next year on Netflix??? Depending on what happens in it with Lahey, there might not be much of a point?? Especially since he won't be back for a season 13 if there was/is one.

Unfortunately if you have been watching swearnet productions they will continue.

Hell, he and Randy had a bunch of shows coming up as did TPB for Xmas.

Reactions: Sk8M8

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Unfortunately if you have been watching swearnet productions they will continue.

Hell, he and Randy had a bunch of shows coming up as did TPB for Xmas.

Haven't seen any Swearnet stuff aside from the Netflix era of TPB and its spinoff. Since the first few Netflix era seasons of TPB were pretty crappy and that "TPB: Out of The Park"spinoff was a f***ing abomination, I've never bothered with other Swearnet things or even bothered to keep up with Swearnet news. Is it really that bad??

But yeah I knew about upcoming Lahey and Randy tour dates as I read that a bunch were just cancelled the other day. And both times that I was privileged enough to catch Lahey and Randy live with the boys was when they were on the TPB "Dear Santa Claus Go f*** Yourself" Xmas tour. Back in 2013 and then again in 2014 IIRC.

I still have an Xmas tour shirt around here somewhere...

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Salem13

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Lahey**

I feel like this franchise will be milked to the last drop so I would be surprised not to see season 12 and then some. I just think that milk is going to deplete rapidly at this point. You can lose Cory and Trevor, even j-rock, but now the inner core has been rocked.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I feel like this franchise will be milked to the last drop so I would be surprised not to see season 12 and then some. I just think that milk is going to deplete rapidly at this point.

That, and the remaining milk will be sour as hell.

To me, Sunnyvale without Lahey is like Springfield without Homer Simpson or Mr. Burns. It just doesn't work.

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Funny thing about Dunsworth is that he actually didn't drink. You'd never know it by watching him as Lahey though. That's just how good he was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->