3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Lafreniere keeps getting tons of chances, seemingly getting more and more as he keeps missing them. Honestly, the more he keeps bricking them the more I'm getting a good feeling he's going to go on a PDO bender in the playoffs and all of these chances are going to start going in. A guy can dream, right?

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Jimmy Vesey easily worth 3 million Goodrow worth about 1.4 so 4.4 total. Pretty much what they make combined now. Thank you Jimmy.
Goodrow had 2 assists tonight.

Kakko doesn’t even have 2 assists all year.

Well, I feel a hell of a lot better than I did 11 days ago.

Metropolitan lead back up to 6 points.
Points schmoints

Our problem players are still big problems

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Quick didn’t really get tested till the last period, but made the saves he needed. Do they go with Quick on Friday, against the worst team in the league? Does Lav give Shesty a shot to gain some confidence back against a bad team?

Bottom 6 really came through tonight. But need them to be a little more consistent.
Watching Shesty shit the bed against Chicago would be the cherry on top of the cake of his season.

Start Quick.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Screenshot 2024-02-07 221631.png

Reactions: Ail

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
speaking of jerseys, at the Garden, only igor, fox and zib stadium series jerseys were for sale. WTF?
I mentioned this in the Jerseys thread earlier in the season about the lack of players for regular jerseys, so I’m not too surprised. Dolan must have put his MSG CFO on notice about tightening the budget (spent it all on The Sphere evidently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad