News: Jim Rutherford: Penguins offered "a lot" for Fleury, tried to acquire him in October

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Well its all true and stats are stats.... Burke will pursue Bennett first..

Yes because clearly Zucker was dragging Geno down this season. Geno didnt look bad to start the season just like so many other stars out there struggled.

It couldnt have been a slow start for anyone due to a different regime because of Covid and players trying to adjust to the difference. He also was dragging Crosby down the 2 mins he played with him this season. I would even go as far as saying Zucker was the cause of dragging players on other teams down he was so bad.

Get real buddy.

Reactions: Darren McCord

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Dude...nobody is making anything up....17 games played....7 points...minus 5. Played on 2nd PP unit .. there's an all star right there.... his advanced stats put him in the bottom tier of the pens forwards...this wasn't a one or 2 game trial run, this dates bavk to the end of last season. He was ineffective everywhere he played and eith everyone he played with. His struggles have been well documented on other pens forums and even the NHL network mentioned it prior . Was he injured????

So 12 points in 15 games is ineffective on a new team?

Reactions: Darren McCord

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Dude...nobody is making anything up....17 games played....7 points...minus 5. Played on 2nd PP unit .. there's an all star right there.... his advanced stats put him in the bottom tier of the pens forwards...this wasn't a one or 2 game trial run, this dates bavk to the end of last season. He was ineffective everywhere he played and eith everyone he played with. His struggles have been well documented on other pens forums and even the NHL network mentioned it prior . Was he injured????

haha ok sure man. let me know when you find the terrible stats of him playing with crosby this year like you said. Also you can shoot me his horrible stats from last year if you can find them. Must be somewhere hidden under his 12pts in 15 games.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
haha ok sure man. let me know when you find the terrible stats of him playing with crosby this year like you said. Also you can shoot me his horrible stats from last year if you can find them. Must be somewhere hidden under his 12pts in 15 games.
I can shoot you his horrible stats from this year, ya know the season they actually playing in now ... 7 points, 17 games, minus 5.....below 50 corsi....all star right there

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Some of your "stats" have been shown incorrect though, but I'll leave that be. As per the bolded, he will. But he also likely knows that he can get Bennett for fairly cheap. I wouldn't expect Bennett+ for Zucker by any means. I'm thinking Bennett for a mid round pick (3rd or later) is the best value he will get now. Zucker has shown scoring ability in the past, he will go for more than that.
Hmmmm 7 points in 17 games minus 5 taken right off NHL.com guess they all wrong and your right..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad