Injury Report: Jets Wounded Update

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
I have no reason to suspect PLD at all. I think he would kill to be healthy and in the line up, these guys are all competitors. Hey, I don’t know if he wants to be here long term but I absolutely believe he is on the team now and he wants to win this season. When he’s healthy enough he will be back, in the mean time lets kick ass tomorrow.

Agree.

I'm a bit confused by this controversy.

It's common for players to be consulted and be encouraged to self-report in as much detail as possible on their own medical condition with respect to fitness and readiness to play., just as any patient might with their own medical team / physio. Why wouldn't they? It's a key source of info for any practitioner.

PLD was ready to play a full game until he realized he wasn't. That's what I'd expect of a patient and it isn't unusual in life or sport. Better to sit and not aggravate an injury or complicate recovery, especially at this point in the season and for a player whose game relies on strength, speed and contact as PLD's does.

The Jets need to score, defend and win with or without PLD. He has been and can be a playoff difference maker. We've heard for ages now about how well this team wins without its key players.

Well, get winning then, already.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad