Sep 2, 2010
“Ehlers…

1705790991419.gif

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Thank heavens for Hellebuyck!

One of my dad's favourite cliches is that really good teams will still find a way to win when they're playing really badly, and that was proven true again today. I can't believe our clumsy lack of execution and how often our defencemen would scoop up the puck behind the net and give it back to the Sens at the blue line,

Our passing was terrible; half the time we killed good plays in their end by passing it back to nobody at the blue line, then going back to fetch it.

Luck was in our favour this afternoon with the Sens hitting the post on one shot and having the puck land on top of the net soon after. If Ottawa had displayed our (normal) skill set through regular time, we'd have lost by 5 goals. Where was Nino? Where was Names?

Ehlers was possibly the best player on the ice but even he was thumbfingered on a few passes and had shots go wide. But he made up for it all in overtime. Beauty of a play.

Time to shower and dress and enjoy the freedom of being unemployed on a Saturday night!

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
This game just shoes me how much we need a player like Lindholm.
We seem lost with Scheif out of the lineup.
Vezinabuyck the best goalie on the planet right now.
Agreed without Scheifele our center depth starts to really get exposed. And I'll never argue against Helly being the best goalie on the planet. I don't think I've been more grateful in my life that any one player is on my team.

KB1971

Dec 15, 2017
Sure hope we hear the flu bug is going through the team, cause I feel kinda sick after watching that.

Happy we won. Helle is outstanding.

Lowry on the top line is killing 2 lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad