Post-Game Talk: Jets win in OT 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Didn’t deserve 1 so definitely take 2.

Bones got some interesting decisions and if our media had balls, explaining to do not playing Fetts gabe kupari prob samberg Also in OT

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Glad that's over!

@AussieBomberJet to answer your post in the GDT, I visited in July-August and yeah, it's pretty gross. Trip to Woolies was an eye-opener. My experienced sparky cousin and his wife got evicted while I was there and the housing options even for them were pretty grim.
I earn less here than I did in NZ but I feel like I get more for my money. My rent hasn't gone up since I arrived and I feel like even on my modest income I'll be able to buy my own lil place once I get nationality (and that cushy public service job). In NZ that ship has sailed.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Cassie starting to sound like she's becoming a Jets fan?

panicking-airplane-movie.gif

AussieBomberJet

Dec 28, 2017
Northern Beaches, Queensland
Glad that's over!

@AussieBomberJet to answer your post in the GDT, I visited in July-August and yeah, it's pretty gross. Trip to Woolies was an eye-opener. My experienced sparky cousin and his wife got evicted while I was there and the housing options even for them were pretty grim.
I earn less here than I did in NZ but I feel like I get more for my money. My rent hasn't gone up since I arrived and I feel like even on my modest income I'll be able to buy my own lil place once I get nationality (and that cushy public service job). In NZ that ship has sailed.
Ah sorry to hear. I was able to buy a house in regional QLD (because SE QLD is beyond ridiculous) and I'm able to maintain a decent lifestyle. It's great though if you are finding your groove in France. Home is wherever you can make a go of it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad