Post-Game Talk: Jets win in a SO 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I've held my tongue as I don't want to be negative, but that was another inexcusable effort....and that Wheeler goal should not have counted. Two dirties for him tonight lol.

Reactions: sipowicz

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Team played like shit last night, 55 and 27 especially bad. We were lucky to come away with 2 points and if we want any kind of chance of making it in, you can't play that way. How many tape to tape passes were made last night? felt like every pass was in the skates or a foot wide. Sanford was having a better game and didn't mind him getting a bump for a game. It's a lot easier to move a W around than it is a C. Not sure what all the complaining about Ehlers getting demoted in that game is about, that was probably one of his worst games of the year, pretty much turned it over or fell down every possession.

Reactions: sipowicz

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Forwards TOI

Wheeler - 19:35
Sanford - 19:09
Scheifele - 18:55
PLD - 18:48
Statsny - 18:25
Ehlers - 17:43
Lowry - 16:24
Appleton - 16:00
Svechnikov - 14:34
Toninato - 9:30
Brooks - 9:06
Harkins - 8:02

I like the effort and he's more defensively responsible than some of our players, but 19:09 for Sanford. This is a good 6 minutes more than his career average.

Maybe this is just a message to the others to pick up their socks and put more an effort in. And that's fine, but once you actually got the game to O.T. and it's a game you must win, I don't think Sanford is a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad