Post-Game Talk: Jets win in a SO 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
lovely stuff

Helly played his rear off. Apples back to his Spartan Macintosh goal smashing best.

PLD et dominato dominatus domine dominostrum.

Nikky playing beautifully.

JoMo with another super strong game.

Kapitan with some serious Zhamnov energy stick handle in a phone booth je n'est ce quoi.

Those lines, please someone do an intervention.

I'll take it. :)

Last edited:

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
In these intense times of the the hockey season, why not have a few rounds of overtime magic in a row!

Wheeler was awesome with that move to cement the 3 for 3! Although again we see a tight one against a lowly team (although one who is on a hot streak as of late; not that 2021 loser team here).

It was not the prettiest game again, Hellebuyck came up huge over and over against this monstrous team from upstate. But I'm really questioning the strategy for this back-to-back. Tomorrow might be a letdown; you're overworking the star goalie, folks!

Apple scores a goal...and somehow must've gifted an apple to the ref there.

Three in a row. Can't believe it's been a long time since that happened. And it's been quite a good March for the Jets...but that still can't make up for those prior craptacular months that they deployed.

3 Stans and a Hatchet
stan.png
stan.png
stan.png
hatchet.png

And a total blackout on the Winnipeg Jets COVID-19 bingo card!

Last edited:

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Start the Bus and get out of there before they review it!

Wheeler started skating backwards on that Shootout goal. Lol.
Yeah, I mean technically at the microscopic level, he didn’t stop, but the intent of the “can’t stop” rule is so we don’t get goals like that where the goalie can’t possibly stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad