GDT: JETS VS STARS (FEB-24TH, 6PM) - "SWEET EMOTION"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
What future are they even giving up?

The Weber and Price contracts mean they need to contend now anyways, they'll be hamstrung by those later on.

Find some way to pick up Karlsson, pick up Tavares in FA, and you've got a chance to make the playoffs and hope Price has a couple more seasons as the best goalie in the world left in him.

If not, you're starting from nothing. I'd argue starting from nothing is a pretty good spot to be in, considering how Vegas is doing this year, but if you're the GM, how do you sell that to ownership?
How the hell would theyever get Erik Karlsson without giving up prospects & picks?

You don't contend with Montreal's forward lineup.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

iamtheratio

Oct 20, 2011
Atlanta, GA
161812F3-86FD-435E-8CE5-FA766A7314C1.jpeg

Upgraded my car a bit today and now I’m ready for the game. Go Jets Go! (I accidentally peeled off the bottom part of the jet logo, oops)

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So wrote this in another thread but I wonder if someone will get held out tonight to consummate the trade tomorrow. If someone is held out I predict Petan.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So wrote this in another thread but I wonder if someone will get held out tonight to consummate the trade tomorrow. If someone is held out I predict Petan.

Same skaters as last night

IMG_0583.jpg

Reactions: ps241

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Hoping to score some good karma for the guys tonight, so, if we win tonight in regulation I will post the PGT with a very flattering theme for Chevy and his management style.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Isn't Dallas the one that always says, "Isn't Winnipeg the one that goes nuts for Phantom of the Paradise?":thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad