GDT: JETS VS STARS (FEB-24TH, 6PM) - "SWEET EMOTION"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Ho Hum, just another brilliant GDT

So I was explaining the Brassard deal to my wife this morning and she said ‘Vegas did that, well they are going to be home to the Raiders”. I think even though she doesn’t follow sports she had this figured out. I have been looking for a reason to dislike the Knights.

This could be a very big win tonight, would love to have the Stars in the first round.

Go!:jetsGo!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Nice - but you overlooked one thing...Matthieu Perreault IS Adam Goldberg:

latest
RsXzZeZ.jpg

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
So, after the fall-asleep-and-never-react-to-your-alarm-when-it-goes-off moment I had last night resulted in a 4-0 W.

Do I eat some of those freshly baked cookies I have to stay awake for long enough, or do I take one for the team and go for sleeping pills?

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Any word on who’s starting in net?
I could have sworn that I heard Maurice say that helle was playing all three games. Yesterday.

Saying he’s in the range of games that they want him to play and the workload has been spread out.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yea I would not be surprised to see Grapes comment on it tonight but honestly most of the team looked like him last night.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
This is a big game physiologically for the Stars. We have owned them for last season and this season and I think we are in their head. I am expecting them to come out and play a much tighter game vs us.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Stars board is still on a GDT from Jan 25 at 3 pages. Most of their fans refuse to post on HF. Unfortunate that it has to turn out that way. Probably plenty of blame on both sides (although I didn't follow the situation at the time)

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Stars board is still on a GDT from Jan 25 at 3 pages. Most of their fans refuse to post on HF. Unfortunate that it has to turn out that way. Probably plenty of blame on both sides (although I didn't follow the situation at the time)

What happened?

Edit: Nevermind I took a looksie on their board and found out.

Garbox

Feb 27, 2016
Finland
So, after the fall-asleep-and-never-react-to-your-alarm-when-it-goes-off moment I had last night resulted in a 4-0 W.

Do I eat some of those freshly baked cookies I have to stay awake for long enough, or do I take one for the team and go for sleeping pills?
I vote YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad