GDT: JETS VS STARS (FEB-24TH, 6PM) - "SWEET EMOTION"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I’d be more than happy if Hutch plays angry and out to “prove management wrong” thereby putting in a stellar performance. Glad Helle is finally getting a break. Yesterday’s shutout notwithstanding, it seemed to me like he’s been cooling off and fairly average over that Home stand which I attributed to fatigue.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: Who is the starting goalie? On Hellebuyck’s play. Has he seen any sign of fatigue from Hellebuyck? Any other changes to the lineup? Play of Hutchinson. Biggest challenge for Hutchinson? What is he expecting from the Stars? Is he expecting Cheveldayoff to make any trades for veteran help?

To listen click here.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
According to Mickey Abbot, Scheifele should stick with rock:laugh:
kaGRIOz.gif

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Montreal has nothing. Giving up their future would be fatal.

What future are they even giving up?

The Weber and Price contracts mean they need to contend now anyways, they'll be hamstrung by those later on.

Find some way to pick up Karlsson, pick up Tavares in FA, and you've got a chance to make the playoffs and hope Price has a couple more seasons as the best goalie in the world left in him.

If not, you're starting from nothing. I'd argue starting from nothing is a pretty good spot to be in, considering how Vegas is doing this year, but if you're the GM, how do you sell that to ownership?

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
I mean, MTL has a lot of major team needs, and one of them is a PMD.

MTL got a lot worse on the back end with a couple moves.
For the life of me I'll never understand why they parted with Subban, Sergachev, and Markov within a 2-year period. They should have kept Radulov too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad