GDT: Jets vs Rangers (Mar-6th, 6:00pm) - "Live from New York..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Another awesome GDT, love me some classic SNL. Can’t believe you did Jane (you _______ ____!) as Sara.:towel:

Great time to go on a nice win streak and get this locked down. I see Vegas has finally slowed a bit, only 2 points ahead of us. Don’t know if Nashville can be caught but a Dallas win tonight would help the cause. Fun to be thinking about where the Jets might finish in the playoff picture rather than what miracle has to transpire to squeak into the 2nd wildcard.

Go!:jetsGo!

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Great GDT...

Winning Streak number #3...

Go :jetsGo

111111aaaa111tumblr_of79hpCyLJ1velg96o5_500.png

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I think this is the right move...I think we see him again in Nashville.
If Mason gets to where he was earlier in the season, we will have the best goaltending tandem in the league.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNP

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Man, what a theme for this GDT. Awesome job! I grew up watching the originals in the 70's and it shaped my warped sense of humor for the rest of my life.

There are so many nuggets in your post, but I will forever think of Ehlers/Laine as Hans and Franz from now on :)

I miss the days of when comedy was just to entertain us and provide an outlet away from world events and politics.

I've watched and loved SNL since I was a kid. I think they've been consistently at the forefront of comedy and social commentary.

But keep in mind that politics and world events have always been a key part of SNL, going back to the very first season with Chevy Chase on Weekend Update, and Dan Aykroyd and his impressions of Nixon and Carter.

Anyway, great job on the GDT, Zhamnov!

Go Jets Go! Dispose of those Rags!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
I feel Garret Morris should have made it into the collage just cuz he was an original? You could probably delete Colin Quinn to keep the graphic uniform:thumbu: he was quite forgettable.
Of course I grew up with these bozos therefor I'm old enough to remember how much better the show used to be.

Great job again Zham. If the Jets lose this I will be verklempt.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I think this is the right move...I think we see him again in Nashville.
If Mason gets to where he wae earlier in the season, we will have the best goaltending tandem in the league.
Problem is, Mason has never been consistent in his career.

Good news is we just need him to get some games in down the stretch to get Helle some rest and practice.

I can't imagine anyone but Hellebuyck starting a playoff game for us.

Reactions: sipowicz

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player pre-game audio: Wheeler, Stastny, Scheifele and Laine.

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: On the dates being set for the games in Finland next season. Excitement in the room for the trip to Finland. What makes this a good start for Steve Mason? What are the keys for Mason? Getting Mason into a number of games down the stretch? Update on Enstrom? The depth of Stastny and what it affords him. How does Stastny's cerebral insight help Laine/Ehlers? How the Jets have learned to play the same way regardless of game condition. Status of Shawn Matthias? Has he seen Laine make adjustments this season? No changes to the lineup? On growing the NHL by going to Finland.

To listen click here.

Reactions: Jetsfareast

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Quick, someone with skillllz, photoshop Patty's face onto that Viking (Or Germanic tribesman) holding the head, and the head should be Lundquist's.

Around 2:30

That's how every team should feel when facing the Jets!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad