g493Czb.jpg

yc3rXbF.jpg

XLd8gKS.jpg

w3aO9cU.jpg

RO9fuEI.jpg

Last edited:

TorJet

Jun 27, 2016
Awesome job - Dennis Miller/Joe Morrow is a perfect match based on hair. Also love Wayne and Garth (Myers and Enstrom) and Chevy as The Continental (one of my favourite Walken sketches - my only wish is that Colonel Angus could’ve made an appearance...).

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Well, ain’t that special.... good one zham. Chiarot, mattais and Hendricks ones made me laugh

That o Connor one is good too ....

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Loved SNL and it’s weird to see that I was a young desired demographic when this show broke. I laughed out loud at Ben Church Lady Chairot. Another beauty Zamy.

Today I am going to take time to focus on enjoying the journey of this season. Only one team wins the cup so if/when we lose in the playoffs it’s going to suck unless I just enjoy the ride. Listening to Guerzy and Jet talk about how great the Carolina and Oiler runs were even when they didn’t win the cup were both great stories. It reminded me to focus on now and don’t miss out on the fun we are currently having.

Really digging this march to the playoffs.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
The Jets should be out for revenge. The Rags don't have a very good team right now although Lundqvist can steal one.
Are there any teams we haven't beaten this year?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
That very smart pixie lady who thinks she knows everything. But what this nude psychologist doesn't know is that she had this little teeny tiny ball o' sweat right here, hangin' off the tip of her nose! ... It was just hangin' there! It wouldn't fall off! ... Like, if she turned her head, it didn't fall off, if she stood up, it didn't fall off, she scratched, it didn't fall off, and when she picked a little piece of sweater out of her belly button, it didn't fall off! ... That little sweat ball just wouldn't fall off! ... So I yelled at her. I said, "Hey! Doctor! Flick that sweat ball off your nose! ... What are ya tryin' to do? Make me sick?!"

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Awesome job Zhamnov , loved SNL , some of the best comedy and comedians ever on SNL . Cheese burger , Cheese burger , no coke just pepsi , so many good skits . Go Jets Go , no Rangers just Jets . :laugh:
That skit is one of my favourite of all time, Bill Murray nodding to the guy ordering eggs but not understanding a word is priceless.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
That skit is one of my favourite of all time, Bill Murray nodding to the guy ordering eggs but not understanding a word is priceless.
It's one of the many skits i could watch over and over and still laugh , but ya i think it's my favorite too . Ok Jets we have to win or you will all end up DOWN BY THE RIVER , adjusting belt . :laugh:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I swear dairy whip or Red Top is Winnipeg's version of that restaurant . :laugh:
Red Top for sure, lol. There used to be a Fat Boy restaurant on Portage and Erin that was almost the spitting image of this place. Counter service and the whole bit.

VJ's is pretty close as well.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad