Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Panthers - Helsinki (Nov 1 & 2) Hartwall Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Your ticket payments might pay for a meal or two for their non-playing staff on a road trip.

Television and advertising/sponsorships brings in the "real money."
I'm curious, does anyone know how much a 30-second space costs for a commercial during an NHL broadcast on TSN, SN, NBC?
I'm happy to help :)

Reactions: Spock

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Laine and Barkov at least is having fun with the press attention. NordicBet is giving odds of 50 for a mutual fight (5 min major for both required). Laine says he's been chatting witth Barkov about breaking the bank.

Barkov was asked about what's the medicine about Laine: "I'm not starting to brake or anything. We'll take away his shot. *looks at Laine at the back* He ain't got much else."

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
My season ticket payments might pay for a meal or two for their non-playing staff on a road trip.

Television and advertising/sponsorships brings in the "real money."
I'm curious, does anyone know how much a 30-second space costs for a commercial during an NHL broadcast on TSN, SN, NBC?

I believe for most teams ticket revenue is the bulk of their revenue. I think the Jets are in that category, AINEC between ticket sales and all other streams. The only teams that might not be in that category are those who sell tickets for dirt cheap (Arizona maybe), or those who have mega-big local TV deals (the Rangers would be a candidate there). But by and large the NHL is a gate-driven league, unlike the NFL etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad