Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs McJesus and the Coilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
If we make it through these first 10 games 5 and 5, i will consider it a moderate success.

Hopefully Little, Niku and good-Josh return to give us a boost in the next 10-game segment.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
If we make it through these first 10 games 5 and 5, i will consider it a moderate success.

Hopefully Little, Niku and good-Josh return to give us a boost in the next 10-game segment.
And Buff , don't forget about Buff . :laugh: :(

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Going to try how much its possible to lose during a hockey season in the HFB Sportbook wagers if always putting maximal available amount of play money to Jets' regulation win.

Last 3 games, one wager: - 200000$Pm

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Off topic a bit but that bell with the red dot beside it at the top of the page should be a hockey goal light that lights up instead . At least that way we would see a goal light actually light up because the Jets sure aren't lighting the lamp very often .:naughty:

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Pound these clowns.

#Oilerhateforever
63B077DD-7FF4-4D6B-9DBA-4EE78ED30116.jpeg

Reactions: Jets 31 and Ducky10

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Ehlers and laine is a much worse combo than laine and little can ever be. Why do people want laine and ehlers together ever again. Connor and ehlers are playing well and getting lots of chances and putting in little with them who is a better all round player then copp should make that a better line and balance out the top 2 lines.

Reactions: Classic16

bennylundholm

Sep 7, 2014
I really don't get the Wheeler running the PP.
The majority of top PP's I've seen past and present have a left hand shot in that position so that he is a threat to step in and have a better, quicker angle to shoot from that position. Also, a guy who can move with the puck, and move the puck.
Wheeler shooting from there, as a right hand shot, is a wasted attempt.
Please get Ehlers out on PP1 so we can put a little fear in the PK.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Ehlers and laine is a much worse combo than laine and little can ever be. Why do people want laine and ehlers together ever again. Connor and ehlers are playing well and getting lots of chances and putting in little with them who is a better all round player then copp should make that a better line and balance out the top 2 lines.

I’ve been a big critic on those two together for the past year. That being said, I believe they might be at a point where they can have success together. I think they’ve made enough improvements for it to work. I’d be more then ok with this as our top 6...

Laine-Scheifele-Ehlers
Connor-Little-Wheeler

Think there’s some serious potential in that and I hope it’s tried this year.

Reactions: HHel and Jets 31

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
I am actually pretty terrified of this matchup.

We've been shredded by far worse teams.

But on the bright side, this bloodbath will coincide with Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad