GDT: Jets vs Knights - Round 3 Game 3 - May 16th, 8pm - "Almost a Predator"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Epic GDT Zhammer!

“No Retreat No Surrender” what a childhood favourite in early high school. You had to rent and see that one!
Andrew Scott as Lowry and Buff as Chong Li are fitting though Lowry needs to rise up lately.
LOL, Black Eagle I forgot about that one. Another great pick a flick.

“Muscles form Brussels” what a stupa coool dude.

I believe his picture still hangs with pride at the Belgium Club on Provencher lol

Natasha Henstrich what a smoke show!

Jets come out rockin tonight! Home teams are 33-39 so far in the NHL playoffs and that trend continues with an special road effort Jets 5-2 winners with an empty netter.

Pick a Flick.... sounds like you are a south end dude.
That was my first ever video store.
Back in the day when they literally only had one copy of each movie.

Reactions: Ducky10

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Go Jets Go!!!

tumblr_m9yoz9ppsZ1qj88rjo1_400.gif

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I found this very interesting:
Western Conference Home records:
1wpg32-7-2
2min27-6-8
3nsh28-9-4
4vgk29-10-2
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
anyone notice the pattern here?

And in case you were wondering, Tampa was 3rd in the east at 29-10-2 and Washington was 5th at 28-11-3. Bottom line is all six teams the Jets have played, or could play, are in the top 9 in home records overall.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
It's almost 9 ayem on game day and I still don't have my Shakespeare fix.

Gonna be a tough day in the forest....

Sorry Moose! Work is driving me crazy...up to my buttocks in alligators. I will shop around for the right soliloquy and cook one up ASAP.

Great GDT Zham!

Roses are Red,
Zhamnov is gnarly.
His GDTs are sweet,
Like a backfire'd Harley**....

**I don't own a Harley, but I do have an old 1950 Ford 1/2 ton, which will back fire if I give her some Shakespeare.
The only thing missing is a Jets logo on the door.
field patina 2010 small.jpg

Go :jetsGo

Attachments

• slam-chopF47.jpg
    slam-chopF47.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Awesome, awesome truck, @kanadalainen ! As a gear head a lover of all wheeled vehicles, I'm jealous. :yo:

Go Jets! Crush the Knights. kthnxbai!

Thanks @YWGinYYZ ! I grafted an Olds 455 into her with a th400 trans and an Olds differential, AFCO racing shocks, GM power steering, disc brakes - 9 years of garage time and bleeding knuckles. :laugh:

Jetspeak:

They need to attack hard, limit the Knights neutral zone, and get some of those fat rebounds that Fleury can give up. Shoot high on the stick side boys!!

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Game 2 would have been different if Scheifele's shot that sneaked between Fleury's pads went in.

Vegas played well, but, they did not dominate us the whole game.

I still think the Jets are the better team.

YoyiBear

Mar 12, 2018
Jets just need to keep moving their feet...
"Or just do that!"
Arghhh. Don't know how to install GIFS of various Jets goals :( a Laine snipe, a buff point slapper, a scheifflely wrister from wheeler.... anyone help out?:help:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Thanks @YWGinYYZ ! I grafted an Olds 455 into her with a th400 trans and an Olds differential, AFCO racing shocks, GM power steering, disc brakes - 9 years of garage time and bleeding knuckles. :laugh:

Nice! I like projects - for instance, I have an old Miata that I threw a custom built turbo setup on that I run at 12psi to make 225HP at the rear wheels (in a 2200lb car) - goes like stink, but it's not fast enough. Looking to possibly put an LS1/2/3 engine in it now. :laugh:

Jetspeak:

They need to attack hard, limit the Knights neutral zone, and get some of those fat rebounds that Fleury can give up. Shoot high on the stick side boys!!

Jetspeak:

Spank the Knights! Wait, that sounds creepy. Crush the Knights! :yo:

Reactions: kanadalainen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad