60KE4lx.jpg
HpCu3Aa.jpg
MczoJX3.jpg
ZDoB2jo.jpg

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Epic GDT Zhammer!

“No Retreat No Surrender” what a childhood favourite in early high school. You had to rent and see that one!
Andrew Scott as Lowry and Buff as Chong Li are fitting though Lowry needs to rise up lately.
LOL, Black Eagle I forgot about that one. Another great pick a flick.

“Muscles form Brussels” what a stupa coool dude.

I believe his picture still hangs with pride at the Belgium Club on Provencher lol

Natasha Henstrich what a smoke show!

Jets come out rockin tonight! Home teams are 33-39 so far in the NHL playoffs and that trend continues with an special road effort Jets 5-2 winners with an empty netter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Man Zhamnov how do you have time to do all these?! Great work as usual!

This would be a great game to win - show the Vegas crowd we mean business and move into a more comfortable position.
GJG! Expecting a big game from the main guys! :yo:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
At this point I really don’t have any idea what to expect. We’re one of four teams left and the margins seem so close that every game is basically a coin toss.

Score first and keep scoring. Go Jets go!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Play to the best of their abilities, cut out the lapses in concentration, and let us see whom Ares favors best as we hack at each other from behind shield and shed blood and mUAHAHAHA okay maybe let's just win the hockey game though?

Srs though. Make best decisions you can, give best effort possible, and the rest is in the lap of the gods. But I'd still like to see that W.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
NOT CREDITED!!! That killed me, because I never got credited and complained. It's all good Zham, I know you're a good dude.

But anyway, I'm in Vegas right now. Funny thing is, I just woke up and realized game five is at 12:00 Noon Winnipeg time. I looked at all of the flights and the best one available is one where I have to take two flights starting at Midnight in order to make game five. Now it gives me another reason to hope we win game three and four.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
NOT CREDITED!!! That killed me, because I never got credited and complained. It's all good Zham, I know you're a good dude.

But anyway, I'm in Vegas right now. Funny thing is, I just woke up and realized game five is at 12:00 Noon Winnipeg time. I looked at all of the flights and the best one available is one where I have to take two flights starting at Midnight in order to make game five. Now it gives me another reason to hope we win game three and four.
Game 5 is at 2:00 CST not Noon.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Knighty Night, Knights!

Awesome GDT!

Go Jets Go!

I actually think we will see a bit more open game tonight, and a series that resembles Nashville at home. Knights will want to play a more open game in their home environment which will hopefully be to our advantage.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I’m hoping for a game where the Jets play with so much confidence and speed that they just destroy any confidence that Las Vegas may be feeling. A game where the true talent all gets into gear together. A blow out tonight!!

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I think we see a big win tonight and big bounce back game from the Jets. This group always seems to bounce back after a bit of a stinker or loss and I think we do just that tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad